GDT: Devils @ Leafs - 7pm - SN - The Rematch

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
It's funny because we always hear about how when the season winds down and into the playoffs the refs only call the penalties that prevent or lead straight to a scoring chance.

Yet we always see the ticky tacky bs called against Toronto and the other team consistently infracting on scoring plays without a call.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
* Domi, Bertuzzi, Matthews look really good together at ES and the stats to support it.
* The current PP is absolutely atrocious.

Therefore, why not try Domi, Bertuzzi & Matthews together on the PP?
Marner or Tavares will cry.

PP1 should be: Bert/Matthews/Domi/Marner/Rielly
PP2: Tavares/Nylander/Knies/Robertson/Gio-Rielly

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
It's funny because we always hear about how when the season winds down and into the playoffs the refs only call the penalties that prevent or lead straight to a scoring chance.

Yet we always see the ticky tacky bs called against Toronto and the other team consistently infracting on scoring plays without a call.
as annoying as it is... we still gotta put our head down and play the game. don't get me wrong it sucks ass but cant let it throw us off.

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
I don't want home ice advantage tbh. We suck at home, both in the regular season and every playoffs so far lol.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Matthews happiest ever with these linemates

Oh I can't wait till Matthews line gets into some rough stuff in the playoffs.

last season Matthews had had enough of Stamkos' bullshit and swung left hook. Good thing Stamkos ducked otherwise Stamkos was done for.

With Bert and Domi as his linemates; and Matthews going absolutely bonkers after every Reavo fight this season I can't wait to see him playoffs

:yo:

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
What in blue blazes is holmberg doing on the ice taking a defensive face off?Anybody have his draws won percentage, is Keefe asleep?

I see your point but growing pains I suppose giving young guys some more exposure/experience. As long as he doesn't do this in playoffs :laugh:

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
How is going for home ice meaningless? How is building momentum for the playoffs meaningless?

You aren't a casual, so care to explain?
because home ice means nothing, and beating a team thats as checked out as NJ is doesnt prepare us for any real hockey in the playoffs. all that matters is 70 goals and staying healthy. id rather start on the road anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad