Confirmed with Link: Devils get Alexei Ponikarovsky from Jets for 2013 7th & 2014 4th round picks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Besides the news that Loktionov was sent down, I would not break up the Elias-Henrique-Clarkson line. Keep Zajac with Kovy and Matteau until we (hopefully) acquire a top 6 winger.

Agree. Doubt Deboer does it either. Not when they are producing like they have.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
I think it's far more likely he gets used in a deal to get something else, especially since we're running out of draft picks to trade. He's pretty much fallen behind Merrill/Gelinas/Burlon in the pecking order.

Whoa whoa whoa, what has given you any reason to believe Urbom has fallen behind anyone, let alone one guy who's just now having his first non-failure of a professional season and another guy who's NEVER had a professional season? I can maybe see Gelinas, but Urbom is our only defensive prospect, aside from Corrente, who's seen NHL ice.

How slowly but surely Sushi got labeled as a primadonna on HF/ Season 1. Episode 3.

The Russian Factorâ„¢

apice3*

Once Zubrus comes back, we're one player away from getting CBGB to the 4th line. That will be the key to how far we can go.

ILikeItVeryMuch*

A "panic move" according to Boomer Esiason.

So the first place team in a conference replaces an injured kog with a proven role player, and that equals a panic. Got it.

Holy ****, and his army of blue followers just lap this **** up too.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
why would you listen to that fool? He doesn't know jack **** about hockey. Literally, nothing. I doubt he even knows who Ponikarovsky is. **** that guy.

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008

So the first place team in a conference replaces an injured kog with a proven role player, and that equals a panic. Got it.

Oh, he scared...

6994755.jpg

ILikeItVeryMuch*

why would you listen to that fool? He doesn't know jack **** about hockey. Literally, nothing. I doubt he even knows who Ponikarovsky is. **** that guy.

Oh, he knows who he is. He was about 5 feet away from him when this happened.

AuRhy.jpg

I like the show, personally Carton is a million times better than him. Boomer ruins any allotted time they get to speak about hockey with his fanboy ********.

Devils86

Apr 8, 2008

I heard him saying it...it was tounge in cheek..omg the Devils lost a game here comes the panic move,,they the made a joke how the coach is on the hot seat day 1. Carton did commebt on the WSJ article and how the crowds have been.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Oh, he knows who he is. He was about 5 feet away from him when this happened.

AuRhy.jpg

I like the show, personally Carton is a million times better than him. Boomer ruins any allotted time they get to speak about hockey with his fanboy ********.

i can definitely tolerate carton more than boomer. carton knows his role. boomer is a ****ing tool who doesn't know ****.

day1devilsfan

Jul 19, 2011
Interwebz of PA
I like the move, but why would they sit Butler? He got a LOT of time with Zajac & Kovy during the Canes game. Personally I like having both Mats & Butler in the lineup.

Sit Barch if you sit anyone. Let Butler, Mats, & Poni play...

Poni-JJ-Mats gives us 4 solid lines

ILikeItVeryMuch*

I am a fan of Carton back from his days on WNEW, Boomer isnt bad but sometimes he just says some of the stupidest things.

As for the previous reply, if it was tongue in cheek, hoo-boy did it get the wrong response from Devils fans.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I like the move, but why would they sit Butler? He got a LOT of time with Zajac & Kovy during the Canes game. Personally I like having both Mats & Butler in the lineup.

Sit Barch if you sit anyone. Let Butler, Mats, & Poni play...

Poni-JJ-Mats gives us 4 solid lines

They won't sit Barch against the Flyers because it is the Flyers. They want someone tough and expendable to drop the gloves against them, which ALWAYS happens. Guys like Clarkson and Carter are to valuable now to be doing that crap.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

I get "flammed" for bringing up comments that are made on a radio station in Montreal (CKAC) by former NHL players and "legit" hockey commentators... yet, poster are actually listening to Boomer Esiason :huh:

ILikeItVeryMuch*

I get "flammed" for bringing up comments that are made on a radio station in Montreal (CKAC) by former NHL players and "legit" hockey commentators... yet, poster are actually listening to Boomer Esiason :huh:

They don't make up trade rumors or claim to know what Lou or anyone inside the Devils brass is doing.

They talk about hockey for 5 minutes a day, sandwiched between 1 hour of Knicks and 1 hour of what Tim Tebow did yesterday.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

They don't make up trade rumors or claim to know what Lou or anyone inside the Devils brass is doing.

They talk about hockey for 5 minutes a day, sandwiched between 1 hour of Knicks and 1 hour of what Tim Tebow did yesterday.

I'll still take the info that's given by ex-coaches to were actually a part of the organisation like Pat Burns (RIP), Mario Tremblay and Jacques Lemaire over that Bozo Esiason any day of the week.

He probably doesn't even know the name of 10 NHL players around the league, let alone the Rangers/Devils/Islanders.

ILikeItVeryMuch*

To be fair, Esiasion is a legit hockey fan, but he is also an incredible homer when it comes to the Rangers.

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
Barch has to play against the Flyers in order to keep Rinaldo in check and whatever goonery guys like Simmonds decide to engage in.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'd like to think Boomer was kidding with his inane comments, mainly to bust Lagreca. The morning show frequently and intentionally goes off the reservation for effect, hence my lack of interest in listening most of the time.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Barch has to play against the Flyers in order to keep Rinaldo in check and whatever goonery guys like Simmonds decide to engage in.

If anyone REALLY wants to keep Rinaldo in check, they have to pound his face into the boards on every shift until he doesn't want to play in the NHL no more. You can't keep a guy like Rinaldo in check, you can only retaliate after he's done something.

ILikeItVeryMuch*

I'd like to think Boomer was kidding with his inane comments, mainly to bust Lagreca. The morning show frequently and intentionally goes off the reservation for effect, hence my lack of interest in listening most of the time.

LaGreca?

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003

He doesn't know **** about football how do you expect him to know hockey?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad