GDT: Devils @ Flames - 10:00 PM - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MVP Zacha

Feb 8, 2012
Kansas
I was not gonna make it tonight. Should be good now.
20221105_210756.jpg

Devil made me do it

Nov 28, 2009
California
The game is scheduled to start at 7:00 pm. The game still hasn't started at 7:09 pm. So ridiculous how this lack of punctuality is the norm in this pathetic league.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Huh... I was joking about the pregame ceremony thing but I guess its Remembrance day honouring time.

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
I like how one of the guys was looking left and right like "oh everyone has their hands up i guess i need to aswell" kinda like me in any school play.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
They might have to break out the prospect bumper car footage if Calgary doesn’t get this going.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Seems like something MSG is doing for a lot of trips this year, I had checked out the Rangers at Arizona to see how Arizonas smaller arena was and the Rangers crew was calling the game from the MSG studios as well.

That's gotta suck for Spaulding and Dano. I can't imagine calling a game from the MSG studio has the same excitement as being there live calling it.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
Come on start the damn game.
You may not be Canadian but for the sake of the respect of some people in here, remembrance day is a big thing in Canada. I don’t mind waiting a few minutes so people can honor the people that gave them freedom to enjoy the hockey game!!
Maybe it isn’t televised there but here it is
And if you had no idea that’s what it was in apologize

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The game is scheduled to start at 7:00 pm. The game still hasn't started at 7:09 pm. So ridiculous how this lack of punctuality is the norm in this pathetic league.
I think these Saturday night Canadian games start something like 15 or 16 after the hour, whereas normally the puck drops between 7-9 after the hour/half hour.

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
You may not be Canadian but for the sake of the respect of some people in here, remembrance day is a big thing in Canada. I don’t mind waiting a few minutes so people can honor the people that gave them freedom to enjoy the hockey game!!
Maybe it isn’t televised there but here it is

Ah I had no idea.

Reactions: Xirik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad