GDT: Devils @ Flames - 10:00 PM - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
Same here. It’s been so long since the team has played well and I was able to say “they’ve won 2 of 3 on the Western road trip, tonight’s gravy”. Great feeling.
Couldn’t agree more. Do I want to win? Yes! Will I be super upset if they lose? Nope. They’ve already shown they have the guts to come back in a hostile environment on the road.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Holy piss the highways are the shits here . I have been driving 40-60 km/h with my 4-way flashers on. the entire way . The picture is of when it wasn’t even that bad . Pure ice and blowing snow like crazy .

I’m still about 45 minutes away from the arena , but I’ll still be in time to catch cheap beers !!
15638A24-B0E7-4BEE-8A1D-FA9DFA816008.jpeg

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Holy piss the highways are the shits here . I have been driving 40-60 km/h with my 4-way flashers on. the entire way . The picture is of when it wasn’t even that bad . Pure ice and blowing snow like crazy .

I’m still about 45 minutes away from the arena , but I’ll still be in time to catch cheap beers !!
View attachment 603823

This is exactly what I imagined Alberta to look like right now. Drive safe pal!

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

View attachment 603823
I’d skip the beer tonight. The drive home won’t be fun either. Be safe.

Reactions: Xirik and mdj12784

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey

View attachment 603823
Wow, meanwhile, in New Jersey today it hit 78 degrees. Be safe.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

View attachment 603823
It was like 25°C in Toronto today.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
How is it down there? I know Ian did a bit of a number on the area, though not nearly as bad as points south of there.

I don't blame you. I don't really go near there unless the Devils or Sharks are playing. If someone gave me complimentary tickets I would go, but that's about it.

If I had a lot more money I would also go, but not to miss part of a live Devils game that I wouldn't be home in time for.
Some damage, signs and trees down but overall ok. Aside from some tree piles, it’s pretty clean.

I’m loving this mid-century modern/Palm Springs feel. I move here.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
For some reason, I decided to bet on a Haula goal again. :laugh:
I checked my bets again. I had forgotten i put $5 before the season for the Devs to make the playoffs. Thought i put the money on Devs winning the cup for the lols :laugh:

Now my bets are unfortunately always wrong so... last year i jinxed the Laffs and put them on a ticket for the cup just to make sure that isnt happening...

Reactions: ZachaFlockaFlame
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad