GDT: Devils @ Flames - 10:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
PBP Team watching on TV like us, 12 month pregnant Erica forced to work, Sal stuck at the bottom of a stairway using a stick instead of a proper pointer or telestrater, Does MSG need money? I mean they got out of that heavy Cangi contract which should leave them with some coin to spend. I'm starting to feel bad. Should we take up a collection?

• Haha
Reactions: Guttersniped

Rynewed

Sep 16, 2022
I'd tend to agree. As I said in my post just above, Holtz with Mercer and Rango might work, but it's fine if he goes down too.
No idt thatd work. Sharangovich's play outside shooting is overblown. Hes showing rn how we can produce without him; this notion that he was a top-6 guy for us was blasphemous from day 1, it only made a sliver of sense because he has a shot.

Also Mercer must be playing top-6 minutes at ES. Anything else is just wrong really

Holtz right now only has a shot too but at least hes 21 and learning the game with 12-13ATOI while Sharangovich is just going to be the same player three years from now whether he plays or not.

Im not saying take Sharangovich out because Boqvist doesnt even have a shot. Not that Boqvist is useless but hes redundant on that line with Tatar. Holtz with Tatar and Haula would be a nice line and let Mercer center the second line.

Reactions: My3Sons

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
PBP Team watching on TV like us, 12 month pregnant Erica forced to work, Sal stuck at the bottom of a stairway using a stick instead of a proper pointer or telestrater, Does MSG need money? I mean they got out of that heavy Cangi contract which should leave them with some coin to spend. I'm starting to feel bad. Should we take up a collection?
I want the Devils got get onto SNY next time their TV deal is up, but I want the whole broadcast team to jump from MSG with them.

Reactions: BostonDevil

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Suppose Severson is traded and he's the Adam Henrique to a forward answer to Vatanen?

Those trades don't seem to happen all that much anymore, at least not in-season and I don't even think they were happening that much 5 years ago, but I wonder if that could work?

We are dealing with a pending UFA (and not a whole year + till UFA like Henrique was) here, so that may weaken what kind of player we could get.

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
I never really liked those screaming eagle Capitals jerseys, but watching clips of them on NHL Network right now and I think they do look a good deal better with black as the dominant color on them.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
What if he's actually hurt and not really benched? Sal just threw that possibility out there, though he's pretty sure he was just benched.

I mean it could be just a coincidence but it looks like a benching.

F879388C-7279-4D71-9906-2006EA0498B2.jpeg

As you can see Severson was on the ice for all the goals except the 2nd (Bastian).

97A8EB1E-1371-4019-A431-2A884C8DD0FF.jpeg

Reactions: Bleedred

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
I never really liked those screaming eagle Capitals jerseys, but watching clips of them on NHL Network right now and I think they do look a good deal better with black as the dominant color on them.
I actually own a BONDRA one from back when I was collecting random jerseys. Always kinda liked it.

Dylan9z9

LGD 2024-25
May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
Suppose Severson is traded and he's the Adam Henrique to a forward answer to Vatanen?

Those trades don't seem to happen all that much anymore, at least not in-season and I don't even think they were happening that much 5 years ago, but I wonder if that could work?

We are dealing with a pending UFA (and not a whole year + till UFA like Henrique was) here, so that may weaken what kind of player we could get.
We could Trade Severson to Edmonton for McDavid ... it worked once before🤣

• Wow
Reactions: Bleedred

Rynewed

Sep 16, 2022
if Holtz were to get a chance on the third for more than two games and isnt sinking the line when Palat comes back (who the hell knows when thatll be), Id start him over Sharangovich if Zetterlund hasnt fallen out of favor by then.

Palat-Hischier-Zetterlund
Bratt-Hughes-Mercer
Tatar-Haula-Holtz
Wood-McLeod-Bastian

Zetterlund sticks out when you discuss possibly sitting Sharangovich but considering his animalistic core strength and ability to zip around, I think hes a better fit than Sharangovich on that line. But if they were to begin to struggle you make that swap pretty quickly, Zetterlund is a likeable guy but by no means safe when Yegor's shot is more lethal than anything Fabian brings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad