GDT: Devils @ Flames - 10:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Nah they need to keep Holtz in there and stop sitting him everyother game. That's not a good way to develop a good player.
Where do you slot Holtz? Slotting him in the bottom-6 is useless and the top-6 is going pretty well. I'd like him in but I'm not changing a winning formula right now.

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
Quick, responsible in all zones, fits like a glove on this team. And he’s starting to show off some skill lately. Solid 3rd liners.

He doesn’t hold a line down which is a knock on Holtz because unfortunately he is a below average skater.
I'm not seeing it but that's fine. He's not a problem by any stretch but I just don't notice him

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Severson is costing himself a decent chunk of money if he doesn't turn it around at some point. His mistakes have always been flagrant, but they feel way more constant this year.
No, they aren't. He has consistently done this every year. It's just that for the first time in like seven years we know what shutdown defensemen look like.

I want my five years old post game thread complaints back.

• Haha
Reactions: Guttersniped

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
This is becoming like the Family Guy Kool Aid man skit.

Can we stop mentioning Tatar's name so the Montreal Tatar guy doesnt appear.
"Oh no"
"Oh no"
"Oh no"
"OH YEAH"
*guitar riff*
iWibCi.gif

For now I’d slot him in Utica
If he's not playing? I'd agree. It might be worth trying him with Dawson and Rango, but it's not the end of the world if he goes down.

Rynewed

Sep 16, 2022
Where do you slot Holtz? Slotting him in the bottom-6 is useless and the top-6 is going pretty well. I'd like him in but I'm not changing a winning formula right now.
If the bottom-6 is gonna generate offensive chances at the rate they have thus far, and thats with Palat out, idt Holtz on the third line is an issue at all

The McLeod Bastian Wood line cant be switched up cause they all thrive off the hard work the other does, but no reason he cant slot in for Boqvist. Let the kid learn some defensive habits while hes at it - not just sitting him and then he barely practices real defense

Its a 7th overall sniper - lets not be the Rangers and deploy him in for 10mins and then remove him when he makes a mistake. That way of thinking is clearly ancient

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
If the bottom-6 is gonna generate offensive chances at the rate they have thus far, and thats with Palat out, idt Holtz on the third line is an issue at all

The McLeod Bastian Wood line cant be switched up cause they all thrive off the hard work the other does, but no reason he cant slot in for Boqvist. Let the kid learn some defensive habits while hes at it - not just sitting him and then he barely practices real defense
I'd tend to agree. As I said in my post just above, Holtz with Mercer and Rango might work, but it's fine if he goes down too.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What if he's actually hurt and not really benched? Sal just threw that possibility out there, though he's pretty sure he was just benched.

Reactions: billingtons ghost
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad