GDT: Devils @ Flames - 10:00 PM - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
They are showing a segment of Kevin Bieksa practicing with the Canucks on Sportsnet right now, and he's skating around the ice pretty much like this:

AcademicBronzeHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif
Vern was a legend

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think Seguin and Benn play older though.:snide:
Seguin has gotta be 30-31, cause he was picked right after Taylor Hall in that draft.

Without looking it up, I think Benn must be about 32-33 by now?

I know Pavelski is 38 and I think he's the third oldest player to play this year behind Craig Anderson and Mark Giordano. And then Parise is right behind him born later in the same month.

Pavelski still plays like he's 28 though. Kind of ironic he's aging better than the majority of the Sharks core that were younger and yet they didn't keep him, but locked up all of Couture, Vlasic (who SUCKS and has for years now before he even got that contract) and Jones (now bought out) and Burns (now off the team).

Horus

Teh boss
Mar 18, 2010
Canada,Qc.
Actually I think they have been fairly sloppy. That said, defensively really not giving Calgary many looks. Basically all the looks they are getting are a result of Sevs and Smith.
Yeah, I dont even think we played that good of a period. I thought the passing was pretty sloppy. But then again, that speaks volume about how dangerous we've been if can get out of a period up 3-1 playing average.

I think what I love most right now is how they dont seem fazed if they give up the first goal or trail in a game. They have started to believe in themselves for the first time in a long time and it shows. No lead seems safe against the devils right now. They can easily strike back on any given turnover.

Reactions: My3Sons

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
It's only gonna be Vanecek for a while since Blackwood broke in Edmonton (again)
Schedule is pretty easy the next couple weeks, probably Vanecek until Arizona on the weekend. Can give that one to Daws (assuming they call him up for the homestand).

Then if Bernier’s ready you give him a Utica game next weekend and then bring him for the road trip the following week

Reactions: Bleedred

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I realized tonight that I can use my Fubo subscription while I am on the road ..I feel so stupid cause I could've watched the Edmonton game too

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I realized tonight that I can use my Fubo subscription while I am on the road ..I feel so stupid cause I could've watched the Edmonton game too
ESPN+ works out of town too. Can watch full game replays on there too if not in the Devils media area.

Assuming you have that to watch general NHL games.

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
We make teams look disjointed w our layup passes and speed
Yeah but even though we're starting to get some respect there is still this subtle shade on our wins.
What's wrong with the Islanders? What's wrong with Colorado? Columbus is a mess. Vancouver is a mess. Edmonton had an off night.

Boston or Rangers win and nobody can keep it in their pants.

Just keep winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad