GDT: Devils @ Flames - 10:00 PM - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hockey reference has Calgary's average age this year as 29.8 years old. The league average is 28.2 years old. The Devils are 26.5 years old.

Are they the oldest team in the league? I thought the Islanders and Dallas were older, but apparently they're not. Dallas is actually listed at 28.1, which is just below the league average age.

Was not in the least bit surprised to see the cup contending Predators were listed at 28.7 years old. I figured they'd be one of the oldest teams with guys like Josi, Ekholm, Duchene, McDonagh and Johansen all at least 30 and most of them are 32 and older. And a lot of those guys are their best players too lol.

I knew I had to look up Washington and they're pretty obviously the oldest at 30.7 years old.

I don't know how I forgot Pittsburgh, they're 30.5 years old and all of Crosby, Letang, Malkin and Carter are 35 and older.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Hockey reference has Calgary's average age this year as 29.8 years old. The league average is 28.2 years old. The Devils are 26.5 years old.

Are they the oldest team in the league? I thought the Islanders and Dallas were older, but apparently they're not. Dallas is actually listed at 28.1, which is just below the league average age.

Was not in the least bit surprised to see the cup contending Predators were listed at 28.7 years old. I figured they'd be one of the oldest teams with guys like Josi, Ekholm, Duchene, McDonagh and Johansen all at least 30 and most of them are 32 and older.

I knew I had to look up Washington and they're pretty obviously the oldest at 30.7 years old.

I don't know how I forgot Pittsburgh, they're 30.5 years old and all of Crosby, Letang, Malkin and Carter are 35 and older.
I think Seguin and Benn play older though.:snide:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
They are showing a segment of Kevin Bieksa practicing with the Canucks on Sportsnet right now, and he's skating around the ice pretty much like this:

AcademicBronzeHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad