GDT: Devils @ Caps - 7:00 PM - MSG

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Injury and surgery aren't baseless excuses in my book.
I mean they entirely are given pretty much every player goes through them. And they get incredibly dragged out and overused here. If he isn’t playing well it’s assumed he’s injured. Despite the fact that even his energy and the basics are incredibly different when he’s playing well or not.

There’s is no reason he shouldn’t be at the very least flying around the ice and skating well right now. That’s when he’s at his best, has nothing to do with his shoulder, and he has had all summer to get ready.

Reactions: PKs Broken Stick

pulkit1989

Nov 16, 2011
glad we won!
Hughes hamilton palat need to start showing up on the scorecard. Cant rely on noesen and cattar to generate all the offense

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I’m so glad we actually closed that out, rather than giving up the heartbreaking last second equalizer.

Baby steps, but we are moving forward and making progress.

Reactions: glenwo2

glenwo2

JESPER BRATWURST
Oct 18, 2008
New Jersey(No Fanz!)
96imzj.jpg

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Depth won them this game tonight. They defended very well after the Caps made it 4-3 early 3rd. Love to see them protect the middle with the lead and keep every thing outside.

It wasn’t pretty but let’s keep in mind we are still short L Hughes and Pesce on the back end which will both be a huge help for our all around play.

Hope the top 6 especially Jack can figure it out soon.

That’s a gritty win against a team that has always had our number. Very happy with that.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Alright, that was a solid win in my books. Rough first, very good second, good second half of the third.

Learn to not allow early/late goals.
Great game Cotter.
Great game Tatar.
Great game Noesen.
Great game Nico.

Love this win. Gutsy end to the game, kept it pretty low event against a team who has given us a lot of trouble over the years, during their home opener.

LGD!

Recap:

CF%: 50.86%
SCF%: 50%
HDCF%: 57.14%
xGF: 3.09
xGA: 2.51
xGF%: 55.14%
Shots: 33-32 NJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad