GDT: Devils @ Caps - 7:00 PM - MSG

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Yeah fair, I forgot it was a 10 team trade and yep, Fitz panicked after Gaudreau (RIP) after he went to CBJ. Getting Bjorkstrand out of CBJ would've been the smartest move Fitz could've made after Johnny went there. It is what it is though, that's his worst signing as a GM by far.

I think Pesce turns out better but it has real Dman Palat potential.

Eggtimers

Oct 5, 2024
He'll be bought out in the summer if I had to bet
I’m hoping that if we need to move him , a young rebuilding team needing a vet that knows how to win / knows what it takes to make the playoffs and win it all will pick him up to mentor the kids . But fur now I think he still has value and can provide some intangibles that helps more than hinders

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
Yeah fair, I forgot it was a 10 team trade and yep, Fitz panicked after Gaudreau (RIP) after he went to CBJ. Getting Bjorkstrand out of CBJ would've been the smartest move Fitz could've made after Johnny went there. It is what it is though, that's his worst signing as a GM by far.

Welcome to HF, didn't notice you were a new account till just now lol
Why thank you. Though as soon as I turned off the tv to clean up downstairs we scored twice; maybe thats a sign lol

• Haha
Reactions: ZachaFlockaFlame

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
Cotter could be our "Coleman"

Basically low cap hit player with some grit and goal scoring touch that Tampa needed. He's not Coleman (yet atleast) but he is also even cheaper than Coleman was when we traded him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad