GDT: Devils @ Caps - 7:00 PM - MSG

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Caps played their last preseason game a week ago with what looks like a full regular lineup. Hope we can catch them rusty out of the gate and get a goal or two early on

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If there’s one thing we should all be thankful for it’s that MacDermid is not getting games. I was afraid he’d play close to half the games.

But there’s still plenty of time for that to possibly happen.

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
Biggest game of the season. :sarcasm:

9eb21c16-db81-4c27-8191-bbbfe5d29664_text.gif

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
If there’s one thing we should all be thankful for it’s that MacDermid is not getting games. I was afraid he’d play close to half the games.

But there’s still plenty of time for that to possibly happen.
I feel like that’s not something I should have to be thankful for given he shouldn’t even be anywhere near the roster

• Love
Reactions: Bleedred

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Like the lines change. Might have to switch the top 6 up at some point because Jack and Meier don’t seem to work but I don’t mind waiting until Jack is going to see if they maybe can

Reactions: Devs3cups

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Going to the game tonight so I don't wanna bet Caps.....but man, does this line seem wrong tonight.

Devs have sucked vs Caps for what feels like a decade, including most of last year even when the Caps had a shit roster. They are much improved this season....on paper anyway.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
anyone pay attention to the caps during the preseason? how are they looking? does PLD look good?
They went 3-3 during the preseason, same as the golden knights and much better than us, so should expect them to be cup contenders this year. It’s gonna be a real challenge for the devils tonight, we will be lucky if it’s even close.

Reactions: Devs3cups

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
They went 3-3 during the preseason, same as the golden knights and much better than us, so should expect them to be cup contenders. Its gonna a real challenge for the devils tonight, we will be lucky to even be in the game.
Now let's not get crazy. This Caps team is not a serious contender. Unfortunately, the Devs might not be either and they tend to struggle badly vs the Caps.

Reactions: theoptimist

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
Probably another loss tonight given our history with the caps and the fact that Markstrom sucks against them in his career.
1-8-2 with a 3.06 GAA and .898 save percentage.

Reactions: theoptimist

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Keefe said Markstroms in again to get back at it.

Keefe wants to get Haulas line going, he's got no real problems with any line but wants the 3rd to get going specifically. Very happy with original 4th line and happy with Cotter. Keefe happy with Nicos line and top 6 for most of the games, particularly tough matchups. Feels Hughes line has been pretty good but "OK" last one.

Doesn't want to overreact too much as he feels he's still learning a lot about the team/guys and trying to let some of it play out.

longislanddevil

Jun 16, 2011
Wow. The six million dollar man is now relegated to the fourth line. That’s a lot of dinero for so-called veteran leadership. Percent chances he’s bought out in the offseason?

I like the adjustment. Cotter has been very good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad