GDT: Devils @ Avalanche - 10 P.M. - TNT/SN1/SNE/SNO/SNP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Do we even have a shot on goal since allowing the first goal? We certainly don’t have one this period. It’s been on 9 since the 1st period ended.

Dylan9z9

LGD 2024-25
May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
Good start now they suck and are getting their ass kicked. Well if nothing else we are good at giving teams that are down their swagger back😵‍💫

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Kenny, when you're out of position and then lift the guy's stick from behind it's not a "great defensive play".

How do the defensemen keep getting caught above the puck?

FloridasDevil

Sep 26, 2022
Just tuned in and can already see us turning into dust. Vtecs gonna have to stand on his head for this shitshow

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Playing like you have Jack + Nico in the lineup is a Lindy issue, you gotta play more defensive and more opportunistic. I can understand if you're having trouble scoring with our 2C's, what I can't understand is bleeding odd man rushes consistently

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
How hard is it for a supposed top-level team to not give up 4 f***ing odd man rushes in five minutes?? This shit is absolutely ridiculous

FloridasDevil

Sep 26, 2022
Playing like you have Jack + Nico in the lineup is a Lindy issue, you gotta play more defensive and more opportunistic. I can understand if you're having trouble scoring with our 2C's, what I can't understand is bleeding odd man rushes consistently
Yup, seriously flawed logic by the coaches

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m glad they didn’t show Joe.

Talk about rooming with Chico Resch. He looks old enough to have graduated high school with Chico Resch.

Miles of hard road.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Avalanche defenders finding a man and staying between the Devil and the net.

Devils offense have guys trying to make plays because it takes individual magic to make a play happen.

Then the Avs counterattack with their speed.

Devils should take note of Avs defense this period.

————-

Devils defense stacks 2-3 guys in the slot covering nobody and 2 chasing the puck down low which allows the point men to shoot with all the time in the world. Yet also not denying slot opportunities. Really the worst of both worlds right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad