GDT: Devils at Canes, 3/9 7:00PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
well thank YOU! its my second time here, and luckily on my way out in the next few months

Huh, just noticed myself. Didn't realize you were on deployment again, I remember the talk here the first time. Stay safe for the next few months.

And just out of curiosity, what time is it over there now?

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
The Debs are ****ing awful but I'm still enjoying this thoroughly. Hope they continue sucking but not bad enough to get a lottery pick.

I'm also really happy for Terry. Never thought he'd score a goal in a Canes uni, nevermind doing it in his first call up.

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
Huh, just noticed myself. Didn't realize you were on deployment again, I remember the talk here the first time. Stay safe for the next few months.

And just out of curiosity, what time is it over there now?

thanks man. been over here about 6 months so far this time.

its about 6:20AM

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
thanks man. been over here about 6 months so far this time.

its about 6:20AM

And you're still watching. That's loyalty.

Do keep safe though. I had a couple cousins deploy over there, one is over there right now (as a contractor working "with the embassy", he left the Marines for much better pay), I've heard how that gig goes.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC

Do keep safe though. I had a couple cousins deploy over there, one is over there right now (as a contractor working "with the embassy", he left the Marines for much better pay), I've heard how that gig goes.
Same. He says it's relatively safe though.

poobags

8) 8) 8( 8)
Jan 27, 2013
Washington
It's this year's. They tried to give it up last year, but missed the deadline.

Actually they get to choose 2013 or 2014.

The league announced in a press release Monday that they have fined the Devils $3 million and that the club will forfeit their third-round draft choice in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft as well as a first-round draft choice in one of the next four NHL Entry Drafts. http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=333690

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut

well luckily i have decent internet (that I pay out the a$$ for haha) that allows me to watch. and it makes me very happy :) right now im sitting on my bed watching lol

i could easily leave the military for more money doing what I do, but the job security is the biggest thing that keeps me in, esp with the economy and budget cuts going on. safer to just stay in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad