GDT: Devils at Canes, 3/9 7:00PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Datsyuk Prospect

Mar 6, 2013
i.imgur.com
It's actually Syomin, unless of course you are implying something else :)

Thanks for the correction, I remember seeing it spelled that way somewhere just don't remember where, must have been confused with Varlamov and just automatically assumed :laugh:

But you're right.
350x.jpg

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
I wonder if Chris Terry could be better version of Chad Larose? Is he physical at all? Can he play above average defense and bring some hits to the table?

Drivebytrucker

Jan 8, 2011
I'm glad other people are seeing that Sangs and Corvo are playing pretty darn well for the last few games. Corvo for the last month pretty much.....

Not that we couldn't improve our Defense, but the boys have really stepped up lately.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I love seeing Semin tap his stick to trick the other team

It's a low percentage thing, but occasionally it works. I've been fooled on that one before, and have used it myself. Haven't ever gotten a drop pass off of it, but I have gotten guys to hold up and look around when they had a great chance for a scoring play, so I count that as a success.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I'm glad other people are seeing that Sangs and Corvo are playing pretty darn well for the last few games. Corvo for the last month pretty much.....

Not that we couldn't improve our Defense, but the boys have really stepped up lately.

I think just learning each other's tendencies and getting back up to NHL speed has helped a lot.

And that floats in! Skinner, I guess?

Edit: No guess, and not as bouncy a goal as I thought. Nice work by Skinner!

AntonFromAppState

Hurricaniac
Jan 18, 2007
North Carolina
It's a low percentage thing, but occasionally it works. I've been fooled on that one before, and have used it myself. Haven't ever gotten a drop pass off of it, but I have gotten guys to hold up and look around when they had a great chance for a scoring play, so I count that as a success.

I remember when Datsyuk did it successfully to Wallin

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
wow talk about retribution. awesome pass to jordan that doesnt get converted. wide open shot and hits the post, finally gets it to go in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad