GDT: Devils at Canes, 3/9 7:00PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Oh NorthStar's right on this one. He's good, just overrated.

Incorrect. Springsteen is better than good. Bon Jovi however, is worse than bad. That's the kind of music they force you to listen in the 7th level of hell, with Nickelback and Creed.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
would be amazing. But not completely unheard of for a player with skating issues to outproduce better players at the top level. If skating was the end all be all then Zach Boychuk would still be a Hurricane.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
would be amazing. But not completely unheard of for a player with skating issues to outproduce better players at the top level. If skating was the end all be all then Zach Boychuk would still be a Hurricane.

Sounds like I need to root hard for Terry. Sounds a loot like my skill set of, skate like **** but score anyway.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Anybody interested in a wallpaper? Trying to hone my photoshop skills. Made it for my monitor which is 1920x1080. (due to photobucket BS, this one is small, I can send the original if you have a big monitor)

Red-Stripes-1080x1920_zps925d7edc.jpg

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
Isn't every night military appreciation night?

thread winner right there :handclap: :clap: :thumbu:

lol thats 18th Airborne Corps, John

and in case anyone didnt know, the Night Vision Goggles that Chantel referred to on the Apache, they mount to the helmets, so they arent just "up front". Flying at night, all crew members on all aircraft wear NVGs

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
thread winner right there :handclap: :clap: :thumbu:

lol thats 18th Airborne Corps, John

and in case anyone didnt know, the Night Vision Goggles that Chantel referred to on the Apache, they mount to the helmets, so they arent just "up front". Flying at night, all crew members on all aircraft wear NVGs

IIRC, the system we have on the helicopters is based on exterior cameras, so you can look around as if the aircraft isn't there. Pretty cool toy, from what I hear, especially when you integrate the heads up display into the helmet.

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
IIRC, the system we have on the helicopters is based on exterior cameras, so you can look around as if the aircraft isn't there. Pretty cool toy, from what I hear, especially when you integrate the heads up display into the helmet.

lol well now you have made it all complicated havent you! the NVGs themselves, since she specifically said "goggles", do mount to the helmet.

now, what you referred to, which is the IHADDS, has FLIR, Daytime TV, Nighttime TV, and Thermal imaging. You dont use the NVGs to see that stuff, but there are additions, kind of like a helmet mounted heads up display (HUD) that can be mounted on the helmets in place of the NVGs that show the imaging on the IHADDS and can switch between the different types of imaging, but using that takes away the ability to use the NVGs. So its a matter of choosing to use the NVGs to see outside, or use the imaging systems to see specifically something on the ground. it's all a situational thing. And yes, if you have the helmet attachment, you can slave the IHADDS to it, as well as the 30mm (not 33 lol) gun, so that essentially where you look, so does the system/gun, within its range

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad