Speculation: Devils Announcement Thursday at the Rock

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

"All in"?

Who's name does that spell when scrambling those letters :naughty:

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Our new owners actually attended a home game and want to sell... Fast.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
no way Harris would move Albany to the Rock. isnt it pretty much an accepted fact that he bought into the arena for the concert cash etc

I dont think hes overly that bothered about the team. but I did notice TG posted about 3 new operations staff that Harris brought in the other day so

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
no way Harris would move Albany to the Rock. isnt it pretty much an accepted fact that he bought into the arena for the concert cash etc

I dont think hes overly that bothered about the team. but I did notice TG posted about 3 new operations staff that Harris brought in the other day so

All non hockey positions, but guys with big-time resumes.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
All non hockey positions, but guys with big-time resumes.

unless they can score goals, their contributions to bringing in fans wont be that effective imo. obviously not being from the area I cant say with certainty, but it feels like the team not being any good might be the source of the attendance issue

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wish it was an actual announcement that mattered. It probably won't be though.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
unless they can score goals, their contributions to bringing in fans wont be that effective imo. obviously not being from the area I cant say with certainty, but it feels like the team not being any good might be the source of the attendance issue

They were hired for reasons not related to hockey nor attendance directly.

But they didn't come cheap.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
I guess they couldn't use "balls deep" so they went with "all in"?

BuiltLikeAnOx

Lou has dementia
Oct 22, 2013
Devils are probably going to announce a blockbuster trade or maybe they got an all star game which nobody cares about

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Devils are probably going to announce a blockbuster trade or maybe they got an all star game which nobody cares about

I agree with them not being able to keep a blockbuster under wraps

probably something really really boring hockeywise

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad