Confirmed with Link: Devils Acquire Andrei Loktionov

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Does Albany really play the same system as us? They really didn't look like it when I watched them during the lockout.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
001650_1.jpg

"All right kid, show us what you got."

My question, does Pete slot him at wing or bump someone to coddle him for center?

RNCDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I haven't minded Matteau's play, but I don't think he's top 6 right now. I think Butler would mesh well with Zajac and Kovy though. I would like to see:

Butler - Zajac - Kovalchuk
Elias - Henrique - Clarkson
Bernier - Gionta - Carter
Josefson - Loki - Matteau

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
I think it would be. I think our 1st line would be great defensively and solid offensively.

Josefson - Zajac - Kovalchuk
Elias - Henrique - Clarkson
Bernier - Gionta - Carter
Butler - Loki - Kovalchuk/Barch

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Enigmatic kid :sarcasm:

I wouldn't read too much into that, is he fluent in English ? Edit: just watched the YT video above...

Radulov 2.0 lol

MauDevils

Jan 11, 2009
New Jersey
@TGfireandice
Loktionov actually said that playing wing was "a huge problem for me."

Not okay... Just, not okay.

He's defensively responsible and feels more comfortable at his natural position. Fine by me.

We've just gotten used to all of these interchangeable parts. It's one thing to not want to go from one wing to another, but wing and center are completely different.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Josefson played some wing down in Albany, so just move him to the left side and slot Loktionov at center... Henrique doesn't have to go anywhere and I doubt DeBoer will give him top 6 minutes anyways.

DevilsAnimal*

Ugh haha not a good start.

How? He's a centre, he sould be playing centre
If he can play wing, fine, more power to him, but if he cant, then why should we force him to play where he's had problems before? That just wouldnt be fair

Marc87

May 9, 2012
Tough crowd! You guys are too needy.

Besides, it's not like Lou made this trade without knowing his feelings about playing wing. Let a good centerman play center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad