Devils 2021 training camp thread (news, notes and speculation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I’ve seen Shara pics too so it’s getting narrowed down . Blackwood Severson Subban. No way it’s Subban. He is going to children’s hospitals and see if sick kids all the time and no way he does it without vaccinations.

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
I’ve seen Shara pics too so it’s getting narrowed down . Blackwood Severson Subban. No way it’s Subban. He is going to children’s hospitals and see if sick kids all the time and no way he does it without vaccinations.

Subban is there. He’s wearing a bucket hat but no mask lol.

Reactions: My3Sons

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

There's a video of PK dancing maskless. It's not him. Blackwood and Kuokkanen seem to be the options

Reactions: My3Sons

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Only the Devils would take their leading scorer from last season and play them on the third line.

Big yikes to Zacha at centre ice.

I mean less than half his production was at 5v5 anyway so it's not like moving him to the 3rd line will impact it much.

Reactions: Triumph

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Damn lol. Kuok then?

Kuokkanen and Blackwood seem to be the 2 guys. I saw someone on Twitter say they met Blackwood the other day and he had a picture of them together maskless so you'd hope it isn't him. I haven't seen Johnsson but I believe I saw someone else in here say they saw him.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
if the athletic post is to be trusted, then all the active roster players should be vaxxed. Kuok was at the Jets game, so I'd assume it's not him (but who knows).

Any prospects that DIDN'T play the challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad