Devils 2021 training camp thread (news, notes and speculation)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
Hopefully we can watch Sunday's game on delay somewhere, the rooks will be playing at the same time as the Dolphins game.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
nah they've been putting out videos that they prerecorded. he's confirmed skating w mich

this confusion is all because the team lacks any straightforward communication

I know, right? In other shocking news, water is wet and the ice is frozen. And the Devils social media will troll the fans for not knowing what’s going on when the team clearly doesn’t want you to know what’s going on.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
out of all these guys, i'm probably most excited to see daws and holtz. and hughes. and mercer.
NO HUGHES FOR YOU!

Obviously, I’m very excited to see those guys, I’m super curious to have a look at Stillman too.

And as a lover of center depth I’m into Schnarr, though in a perfect world someone would have pushed him to the third line in the line-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad