Prospect Info: Development starting 7/11, 3 on 3 tourney 7/14 w/ stream and in person attendance

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
We project Lund as a winger or C?
I think winger through and through. His skill set translates so much better at W than C. Basically I hope he becomes a Patrick Marleau type player (fast as hell sniper who is good enough defensively). Hated the pick at the draft, still think question his long term potential, I’m at least a little hopeful now though.

Icedog22

Jun 18, 2022
As it looks Kashnikov and Gushchin will not sign this year. Kashnikov could pay at ECHL and he rejected. Going to sign multi year deal at KHL probably

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
I suppose Gushchin could just decide to ignore his contract and play in Russia, but unless he wants to stay there forever that seems like a really bad idea for his future. He'll be in San Jose this year.

Kashnikov I could see being a big star in the KHL, and hoping to cash in with a short ELC in a few years to be immediately followed by a big contract (the latter is entirely speculative on my part and should reflect in no way in Kashnikov).

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad