Prospect Info: Development camp & Roster released

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Gibson is interesting.

Had a very good year before he was drafted, Then fell off the map.

Does anybody know if there was injuries or something involved?

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
"They're the beneficiaries of an innovative agreement the Maple Leafs have established with the Mannheim Eagles that sees the teams send players and coaches back and forth during the off-season."

I'm really hoping Gauthier impresses so people stop trashing the pick.
Can't wait to see how Rielly does as well, expecting he'll really stand out at this.

Bittner is a good player. I wouldn't be surprised if he impressed enough to get an AHL contract. He played a full season in the DEL last year and apparently did well.

NHL Fanatic

Oct 4, 2010
GTA
I like the Burnside and Lemmon free agent invites. Burnside was originally drafted to the OHL as a defensemen but he has played forward all season. Played on the first line in Mississauga (with fellow Leafs prospect Stuart Percy) all season as a rookie. He's a good two way, north-south guy. Not afraid of the dirty areas or to provide net presence. He's very quick, but he does need to work on his shot and getting bigger. Lemmon is a gritty, hard nosed, in your face type of player. He won't necessarily put up big points, but he works hard all game, finishes his checks and not afraid to drop the gloves for teammates or if anyone wants to go. He is a fan favorite type of player. They are both around 5'11 but they each play with heart, and are definitely good role players. If they aren't picked up this year, I could see them getting picked up in the draft next year.

alex20wild

May 27, 2010
Halifax
Gibson is interesting.

Had a very good year before he was drafted, Then fell off the map.

Does anybody know if there was injuries or something involved?

hes playing on a god awful defensive team. Past two years they've been all offense and no defense, smart pick up imo - Habs fan living in the Q. Also damn I'm mad you guys stole Gauthier from us, I love that guy

oigresa

Mar 24, 2013
hey guys im willing to go and shoot this camp.Does anyone know if its open to the public?

oigresa

Mar 24, 2013
I don't know, but just show up and find your way in! We need this video!!! Hahaha!

i live 3 hours away so im not driving to find out i cant get in!LOL!
im on holidays so i was thinking of going.
ill call mastercard centre. if anyone knows though please send a link.
thanks

member 139985

Take a look at Bibeau,our 6th round pick.He is a very big goalie with athletics quality.I watch him all pei last year and you will like him.He is very calm.Very good pick by the Leafs.Watch him.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Expecting a great showing from Rielly, Finn, Biggs, Leivo.

member 147413

Two guys to keep an eye on...

Kevin Goumas and Mike Kunzle.

member 147413

hey guys im willing to go and shoot this camp.Does anyone know if its open to the public?

Mastercard Centre in Etobico, I went last year so I'm pretty sure it will be open to the public again this year.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Chances we sign Matt Rupert along with his brother?

Very good.

Very likely to sign both before the end of the upcoming season. I'd be surprised if we don't bring Matt to go with Ryan.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Charlie Millen G Ottawa Jr. Senators (CCHL)

Is this who I think it is??

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Two guys to keep an eye on...

Kevin Goumas and Mike Kunzle.

Really hope we can sign Goumas, knowing us though... he'll rip it and we still won't sign him.

and yeah DD, its Greg's son.

EDIT: Which team invited Trevor van Riemsdyk?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad