Proposal: Detroit - Toronto

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Holls Blackmail

“We’re not…how you say….pu*** boys here”
Oct 9, 2021
Toronto bans all Little Caesar's franchises in the city with a new bylaw.

Tetsuo

Boss of a Pile of Rubble
Apr 11, 2018
Michigan
This is an easy yes as a Wings fan. Nylander has been a stud for the Leafs lately and a top 6 with him, Raymond, Bert, Larkin and Vrana is pretty darn enticing. Sure he might be a bit older, but he's signed to a good deal so he won't prevent us from improving the team further. If Stevie buys this low on Nylander I'll drive Zadina to DTW myself.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
The solution to Leafs cap trouble isn't "trade the one star player that's worth his cap hit"

You wanna talk a deal around Marner and Zadina? I won't hang up the phone

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
No thanks. Zadina fits more age-wise with the new core, has more years of control.

Nylander is 3 months older than Larkin... and 2 months younger than Vrana

I'm not sure why Zadina's development has been so stunted since being drafted, but it's fair to question whether or not he'll ever be relied upon as a top 6 winger at the NHL level...

I could see him heading overseas to play by the time he reaches his mid 20's

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I'm not a Leafs fan, just my opinion, but there is little to no chance that Zadina will ever be near as good as Nylander. Certainly not in 3 years. This would be larceny by the Wings.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
I’ve said it before many people still think Nylander is that poor production post holdout and overpaid. They are absolutely wrong though. Wings would be crazy to pass on this deal.

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Are you sure Leafs dont want just "future considerations" Larr.. I mean Nylander?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad