Waived: [DET] G Ville Husso waived by the Red Wings

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
people ignore the fact that every yzerman signing has been DURING A REBUILD ERA where he did not want to do too good because it would have taken him outta the 'lotto zone' and into a later draft position lessening the chances of hitting on draft pix while also costing important future cap space . obviously he cant say that , but its whats been best for the organization long term instead of signing better ufa to longer terms when detroit has zero chance of challenging just to try making the playoffs . instead he signed lesser players with good attitudes to help team culture , and their contracts expire once the redwings are ready to contend and cap becomes important . these people here ripping yzermans signings ARE NOT BETTER JUDGES OF HOCKEY TALENT THAN STEVE YZERMAN ! like they say 'hes playing 3d chess'

• Haha
Reactions: stlwahoo and Mckay

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
do people really think yzerman didnt realize that chariot-copp-husso-holl-etc werent excellent ???? do people really think yzerman knows that little about hockey players ???? no he knew damn well they werent excellent but he signed them to improve team n culture for now without blowing too much future cap space , like it would have taken for better players , because he needed the cap space to sign the new core guys like seider n ray and more guys in the future ! but know it alls dont realize theres no way yzerman can come out and say that about ufa he just signed . but maintain your smart ass fool attitudes n ego's like you know more about the nhl than yzerman

Hoglander

I'm Höglander. I can do whatever I want.
Jan 4, 2019
Midtown, New York
do people really think yzerman didnt realize that chariot-copp-husso-holl-etc werent excellent ???? do people really think yzerman knows that little about hockey players ???? no he knew damn well they werent excellent but he signed them to improve team n culture for now without blowing too much future cap space , like it would have taken for better players , because he needed the cap space to sign the new core guys like seider n ray and more guys in the future ! but know it alls dont realize theres no way yzerman can come out and say that about ufa he just signed . but maintain your smart ass fool attitudes n ego's like you know more about the nhl than yzerman
This is straight up coping. NHL gm's get things wrong quite often, and deserve criticism for making boneheaded moves. Stop pretending the guy is perfect- that is what people are actually pointing fun at, and you've completely taken the bait. Yzerman isn't immune to mistakes: he's obviously made some bad moves, it is what it is.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
This is straight up coping. NHL gm's get things wrong quite often, and deserve criticism for making boneheaded moves. Stop pretending the guy is perfect- that is what people are actually pointing fun at, and you've completely taken the bait. Yzerman isn't immune to mistakes: he's obviously made some bad moves, it is what it is.
i spelled it all out for you . and should have added the better ufa didnt want to sign on a junk team in the first place , so yzermans choices were limited . and adding imperfect ufa was better for the team today than adding nobody . but if you want to stay on your ego trip thinking you know more about the nhl than yzerman have a blast

Hoglander

I'm Höglander. I can do whatever I want.
Jan 4, 2019
Midtown, New York
i spelled it all out for you . and should have added the better ufa didnt want to sign on a junk team in the first place , so yzermans choices were limited . and adding imperfect ufa was better for the team today than adding nobody . but if you want to stay on your ego trip thinking you know more about the nhl than yzerman have a blast
My bad. Clearly everything he does is perfect, and nobody should dare question anything he does. Even if the impossible did happen, and he actually did make a mistake, it can just be explained away as people being on ego trips.

You're delusional dude

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad