PTO: [DET] Bobby Ryan signs PTO with the Red Wings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BurgoShark

Jul 1, 2004
Gold Coast
Scored at an almost 20 goal pace last year before a season ending injury, I imagine he will make their team and be flipped at the TDL if healthy/good

This is true of Bobby for the last 5 years. Scores at a decent pace when healthy - but is rarely healthy.

Hot start helped a bit too.

4 goals in his first 3 games
3 in the next 30.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
If he's cheap and wants to be the 13th-14th forward, I would sign him. I have a hard time seeing where he fits when everyone is healthy, though.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I was wondering about him. I thought maybe the injury was worse that what it was.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
Thanks. So, as long as it's short term, they can sign him for whatever. Not that it would take outrageous money to get him.

I was thinking along those lines, too. It won't cost much for him, he's coming off a 1 year / 1M deal, so it shouldn't be more than that I'm assuming.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
I was thinking along those lines, too. It won't cost much for him, he's coming off a 1 year / 1M deal, so it shouldn't be more than that I'm assuming.
Yeah, considering his last contract, this makes sense. I doubt he's much of a trade bait at this point. More an injury substitute.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Has he been really poor in pre-season? Did his skating get even worse? Seems like a good buy low candidate unless he's done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad