PTO: [DET] Bobby Ryan signs PTO with the Red Wings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I'd love him on the Jets. But, I think he should sign a cheap deal with a contender that has a cap crunch. Tampa or Colorado.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Ryan has the talent to play in the league, he was likely brought in to push the young guys to make the roster and fill in if they weren't ready. Raymond and Veleno earned their spots and finally the tie goes to youth. Should be a fun year to watch the Wings finally.

Reactions: golffuul

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I think he could still succeed in a sheltered middle 6 role on a contender where he is being propped up by excellent teammates, he has always had a goal scoring touch and I think if he got a chance to play in say Colorado or Tampa with some really skilled linemates he could put up ~35+ points.

The reality is though that Detroit doesn't have the type of depth or talent to prop him up. He started out really hot last season before falling off HARD, he is a passenger at 5on5 and has been for multiple seasons now. I wish him well and hope he gets a shot on a contender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad