Celtics/NBA Fenway Sports Group ‘seriously considering’ buying Celtics

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Summer League Game 7/15/24
Boston vs. LAL (Lakers)

Jaylen Brown is in the house.

Jaylen good for you supporting the younger Boston players.

I thought he would be there for the first game but he must have had a schedule conflict. It is good for him to support the younger Celtics during his ideal time.

Neemias Queta has a good game, he had 22 points, 8 rebounds, and 3 blocked shots. Maybe we have found some depth with Neemias. Brad knew what he was doing signing Queta.

Next Sumner League game is Wednesday against the Hornets at 5:30 PM. On the same day, 17TH, the USA Team will play SERBIA. Both games on TV Streaming and Network channels. The NBA TV Channel is carrying the Summer Game and FS1, FS2 and NBA TV are carrying the SERBIA game vs. the USA Team.

• Love
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Summer League Game 7/15/24
Boston vs. LAL (Lakers)

Jaylen Brown is in the house.

Jaylen good for you supporting the younger Boston players.

I thought he would be there for the first game but he must have had a schedule conflict. It is good for him to support the younger Celtics during his ideal time.

Neemias Queta has a good game, he had 22 points, 8 rebounds, and 3 blocked shots. Maybe we have found some depth with Neemias. Brad knew what he was doing signing Queta.

Next Sumner League game is Wednesday against the Hornets at 5:30 PM. On the same day, 17TH, the USA Team will play SERBIA. Both games on TV Streaming and Network channels. The NBA TV Channel is carrying the Summer Game and FS1, FS2 and NBA TV are carrying the SERBIA game vs. the USA Team.
Queta is a force from the time I first watched him when Maine was playing.... it was also understood that's why he stayed here and landed an extension instead of a 2 way like Davison/Walsh were last season here..... now, what philosophy will the next coach have on these players after Blaine Mueller's time here..... who will be on the Maine sidelines this November to defend the 1st Eastern Conference title since the franchise arrived 16 years ago....

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Queta is a force from the time I first watched him when Maine was playing.... it was also understood that's why he stayed here and landed an extension instead of a 2 way like Davison/Walsh were last season here..... now, what philosophy will the next coach have on these players after Blaine Mueller's time here..... who will be on the Maine sidelines this November to defend the 1st Eastern Conference title since the franchise arrived 16 years ago....

His play yesterday was the best I have seen.

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
USA Team 105 vs. SERBIA 79

Bad Turnover continue to be a issue for the USA in these games against Canada, Australia and now Serbia but they are scoring with high level basketball.

The USA team leaves for London today to play South Sudan on Saturday and Germany on Monday before Paris.

• Love

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
USA Team 105 vs. SERBIA 79

Bad Turnover continue to be a issue for the USA in these games against Canada, Australia and now Serbia but they are scoring with high level basketball.

The USA team leaves for London today to play South Sudan on Saturday and Germany on Monday before Paris.
Actually before Paris they will play 3 games in Lille, Serbia, 7/28, South Sudan 7/31 and Puerto Rico 8/3. Then Paris

• Love

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I knew the Olympic periods were shorter 10 mins instead of 12 in the NBA. I forgot that the Court is smaller in th Olympic vs. the NBA. What I didn't know until today is that the 3 point line was shorter in the Olympics than the NBA. This must cause an adjustment for the shooters especially the NBA 3pt shooters (not Jaylen Brown, he is not a 3 pt shooter, only on occasion) NBA 23 ft 9 inches vs. OLYMPICS 22 ft 1.75 inches.

• Love

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Clippers dealing Russell "Triple-Double" Westbrook to Utah in S/T for Kris Dunn; Westbrook will then be bought out by Jazz AND will sign in Denver

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Westbrook has now been traded to the Jazz twice and will never play a minute for the team. I'm guessing there won't be a dry eye in the arena when the Jazz finally retire his number. :cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad