Pre-Game Talk: Deep Fried Wins. Oilers-Jets, Wednesday 7 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I get that Ennis has earned a promotion, but slap him with McDavid on the top line and drop Nuge down already. Drai is godlike, but having two shrimps as your wingers isn't going to help him any. I've nothing against Yama and Ennis, and Nuge is as physical as a wet noodle, but damn.

Deep fried shrimp are great.

Fried noodles are pretty good too.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
@5 Mins 4 Ftg

So you're doing the GDT for tomorrow right?

D364B243-8D0A-4167-9CD4-4C953FB36AAD.gif

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
McDavid about Bouchard: "his passing is unbelievable, the way he shoots the puck ... speaks for itself"

Imagine being on the ice with Kris Russell for so long and then seeing a Bouchard feed it to you?

mcDavids first pass has been from the glass for years. Not even from a dman

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
McDavid about Bouchard: "his passing is unbelievable, the way he shoots the puck ... speaks for itself"

Imagine being on the ice with Kris Russell for so long and then seeing a Bouchard feed it to you?

mcDavids first pass has been from the glass for years. Not even from a dman

I can't recall which teamate said it, but they tell a story of how Kane used to sprint off the ice and basically jump the boards when Hjalmarsson got on the ice with him.

For McD to sing him praises like that is gonna be a bright tandem. Freakin Erik Gustaffson put up 60+ points when the coach spoonfed him Kane.

Let's hope Tipp gets those together real soon

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad