Post-Game Talk: Dec 2.: Cup vs Ducks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
tenor.gif

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Orlov and Niskanen are on the ice foir most of our goals against. And now Kempny with a weak defensive play.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
What an odd sequence. Caps go up 5-1 vs a team that's been on the road for some time and looked beyond beat.

Then beyond beaten team scores 2 quick ones? o_O Gotta put this one away.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I think Bowey needs more ice time. I know he has been sheltered a bit but he might be our best defensive dman right now. Orlov and Niskanen are a mess and Kempny isn't much better

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
I think Bowey needs more ice time. I know he has been sheltered a bit but he might be our best defensive dman right now. Orlov and Niskanen are a mess and Kempny isn't much better

What? Kempny gives up least goals per 60 on the team despite getting pretty hard zone starts (56% D-zone). He has been good this season.

Bowey has been good too, but not good enough to surpass Kempny on the depth chart.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
What? Kempny gives up least goals per 60 on the team despite getting pretty hard zone starts (56% D-zone). He has been good this season.

Bowey has been good too, but not good enough to surpass Kempny on the depth chart.
Kempny made a poor play on the last goal and he has had some bad turnovers in our end. He had a real bad one in this game but somehow the guys missed the net.
I really wish guts would stop using stats as the holy Bible in judging how well a player is playing. A player can have good stats even though he didnt play well.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017

Duh they don't even play the same position.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Kempny made a poor play on the last goal and he has had some bad turnovers in our end. He had a real bad one in this game but somehow the guys missed the net.
I really wish guts would stop using stats as the holy Bible in judging how well a player is playing. A player can have good stats even though he didnt play well.

He has his flaws but generally he's a very reliable D. As the stats suggest.

Duh they don't even play the same position.

You are suggesting that Bowey should be taking more ice-time from Kempny and others...

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
He has his flaws but generally he's a very reliable D. As the stats suggest.

You are suggesting that Bowey should be taking more ice-time from Kempny and others...
He plays the right side so I'm suggesting he take time from Niskanen and maybe a little from Carlson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad