Value of: David Savard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SlafCaufield

formely KotkaCaufield
Jul 13, 2020
Pointe-Claire
its time to get rid of this lummox

Bergevin convinced us that he would replace Webers minutes and its been horrendous,, he would be good as a 5/6 on a contending team like he did last year

some players that I would take for him are:

Vince Dunn
K'Andre Miller
Kylington
Shattenkirk
Dumoulin

Make your offers

Reactions: Devonator

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019

Bergevin convinced us that he would replace Webers minutes and its been horrendous,, he would be good as a 5/6 on a contending team like he did last year

Vince Dunn
K'Andre Miller
Kylington
Shattenkirk
Dumoulin

Make your offers
I'd like Nate Thompson for Caufield too but it doesn't mean its going to happen. If you got a 2 and got out of the contract, take it and run.

Reactions: Darren McCord

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
Just fire Ducharme, and bring in John Tortorella.

I'm sure he could learn how to not take questions in french.

Might even be easier if he doesn't understand what the journalist are saying about him and the team.

Win/Win

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014

Vince Dunn
K'Andre Miller
Kylington
Shattenkirk
Dumoulin

Make your offers

Stay the hell away from the players who have ever been on our waiver wire. Thanks.

Reactions: abo9

WhoTagz

Jan 28, 2017
Pennsylvania

Vince Dunn
K'Andre Miller
Kylington
Shattenkirk
Dumoulin

Make your offers

How do you think Miller would get you Savard?

Miller would already be the top Dman on the habs

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
Where did all my Hab fan friends from the summer go? They told me for months how Savard was better than Weber. Hope they are ok. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Where did all my Hab fan friends from the summer go? They told me for months how Savard was better than Weber. Hope they are ok. My thoughts and prayers are with them.
I literally never saw this anywhere - and as a Jackets and Preds fan, that would have caught my notice.

Reactions: majormajor

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
TML
Holl
Ritchie

Habs
Savard

Our hot garbage for yours. Holl on a cheaper and shorter deal and likely easier to flip for assets. Ritchie well that’s another story but I am sure if the complete a three way with Zona they may get a little something.

Reality is Savard is overpriced but on a third pairing with Sandin should be a good shut down guy. Liljegren playing with Muzzin will be good.

Reactions: wildD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad