Value of: David Savard at the deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
Other than the family connection I don't see Suzuki having much value to Montreal. He'd be behind a number of other forward prospects on the depth chart he requires waivers starting next season.
He might still be worth giving a chance to. But he likely wouldn't hold much value in a trade.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
If the Penguins are actually looking to buy at the deadline Savard would be a great option to pair with Ludvig on the 3rd pair, would need retention to make it work though. What would Mtl be looking for in return?

I think Montreal would be looking for a team that didn't required retention, ideally.

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
That is way too optimistic IMO. There are guys like Tanev, Hanifin who should be available at TDL. Savard Without retention, I think 3rd pick is realistic scenario.
Hughes isn't trading Savard if he retains salary and still is only offered 2nd or 3rd rd pick if Hughes retains salary & trades Savard it's because he's getting a 1st rd pick in return

Reactions: Scintillating10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad