Prospect Info: David Reinbacher - Get Well Soon Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
I know how you roll, I just wanted to hear your take. Cause even though it feels gloomy I do feel like there’s finally competent management, even though the jury is still out cause we need some time to see. I wholeheartedly disagree with your post that I originally responded to though. :DD
It would be boring if we all agreed anyways. We lucked out with Demidov it may make us forget Reinbachergate in the end. Why don’t you just admit I’m right as usual , and get it over with ? Save some time ?

• Love
Reactions: River Meadow

Cinemaforum

Jul 15, 2022

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
It sucks his injury got lost in the Laine injury shuffle a bit. Honestly, I just feel terrible for the kid. I thought he would have a good year in Laval and maybe get a call-up game or two.

Someone somewhere sold their soul to the devil for us to make it to the finals in 21 and this is the price we're paying. I'm not even religious and that's the only plausible theory I can come up with for these injuries.

Jul 6, 2016
It sucks his injury got lost in the Laine injury shuffle a bit. Honestly, I just feel terrible for the kid. I thought he would have a good year in Laval and maybe get a call-up game or two.

Someone somewhere sold their soul to the devil for us to make it to the finals in 21 and this is the price we're paying. I'm not even religious and that's the only plausible theory I can come up with for these injuries.
LOL !

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I could be wrong but i think the agenda is and this is how i see it since KH was hired :

2024-25 : still "tanking" i.e. waiting for the kids to be ready
2025-26 : deadwood is mostly gone and we try to make the playoffs but without mortgaging the future and we come short because of a lack of experience
2026-27 : deadwood is hopefully all gone and we want to make the playoffs (should trade to fill holes) and we will probably be eliminated in 1st or 2nd round because of a lack of experience
2027-28 : go for it mortgaging the "not ready soon" future is an option
It was the same idea 3 years ago, most were saying 3-5 years to be a contender

Reactions: River Meadow

Montrealcowboys

Jan 7, 2020
@Lafleurs Guy if the out of town thread gets to remain an oversaturated Michkov fan club;

Surely you'd consider doing more on a thread actually dedicated to our prospect?

Because if you're gonna take such a hard stance on the obvious over exposure in one thread to that particular player and the whole reason even the mundane they accomplish is brought up, we should provide stricter rules here?

Using a freak knee injury to the player to talk about how they shouldn't have been picked? Using an injury to being up "BPA" which we know is the thinnest veiled way to try to bring Michkov into this discussion? Using terms like Bustbacher and other general terms of disrespect toward a nice 19 year old kid who has already been cyber bullied on draft night, by many of the people who complained they get backlash about posting clips of Michkov skating to the bench in the out of town thread?

Like always it seems a concerted effort on the boards part to protect the actual toxic behavior on the board rather than stop it. Honestly, putting your foot down on posts calling out toxic and obsessive behavior is being deemed worse than the cess pool of this thread? The discourse around Reinbacher since he was drafted? The same cast of characters who did it against Slafkovsky too?

Lets really think this through and determine what needs to be shut down first.
Interesting that I am reading about the "disrespect toward a nice 19 year old kid" while there are a lot of folks that have attacked Michkov (also a 19 year old kid) as being a "cancer, selfish, not liked by his teammates" all with ZERO evidence other than heresay. Interestingly enough didn't hear that about Michkov in the KHL last year and his Flyer teammates seem to like him enough to fight for him. Folks are probably a little miffed that Michkov is playing so well (so far). It's a long season and we will see how it pans out, but there is every indication that he is going to be a star and potentially a superstar.

Ad

Ad

Ad