Player Discussion David Perron (D) 2 years / 4M AAV

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
He'd checked out by that point. Not saying he was good or anything, but trading for him, then acquiring Tank shortly after is vintage Dorion, no long term plan,
He was never good never should have been in the plan. He was a cap dump. Negative value.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Well I mean Dorion probably was like ok he will be useful and Stevie Y laughed at how bad he is at pro scouting.
I mean, Yzerman is the guy that signed him to a two year contract, so I guess they both suck?

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
I met Perron wife on Tuesday at the hockey rink whilst dropping off my son for his hockey tryouts. They love the city and his oldest boy says the hockey in Canada is way better lol. They were easy to spot, she was driving a white Cadillac Escalade XL with Michigan plates, and the older son had a NHLPA hoodie.

umma gumma

Apr 8, 2005
I met Perron wife on Tuesday at the hockey rink whilst dropping off my son for his hockey tryouts. They love the city and his oldest boy says the hockey in Canada is way better lol. They were easy to spot, she was driving a white Cadillac Escalade XL with Michigan plates, and the older son had a NHLPA hoodie.
This is TMZ level stuff dude. Why didn't you ask about her favourite recipes? Is she a Swifty? Why no pictures? Do better.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
This is TMZ level stuff dude. Why didn't you ask about her favourite recipes? Is she a Swifty? Why no pictures? Do better.
Lol. Funny stuff. Nothing wrong with talking to people...you learn a lot of people by talking. Nothing else. Better than doing the creepy look and stare.

Reactions: BoardsofCanada

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Lol. Funny stuff. Nothing wrong with talking to people...you learn a lot of people by talking. Nothing else. Better than doing the creepy look and stare.
Stalking them on tik tok, insta and facebook is way it's done these days, you're showing your age with this in person stuff...

• Haha
Reactions: umma gumma

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
Out of curiosity, how many of the players/players' partners that you've talked to have disparaged the city when you asked how they've been enjoying it here?

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Will the void left by Mrs. Brannstrom ever be filled?

• Haha
Reactions: OD99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad