Darnell Nurse Boat Anchor Totally Destroying McDavid's Chance At the Cup

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
which defensive player would have stopped the panthers lol

I think Florida is up 2-1 if you swap Nurse for someline like Tanev.

Nurse is untradeable though, so it doesn't matter. I don't hate him as much as most, but him and Campbell really eat into any potential moves a GM can realitically pull off.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
How many GP for all of them, though?

Why does that matter? If a guy was -14 in 9 games or 19 games - it's not like it's scalable.
Gregory Tebbutt was -26 in only 24 games one year (RS). -15 of that took place in just 4 games. Extrapolate tose 4 games and he'd have been -90. It just doesn't work that way.

It's easy to look up either way, and Nurse holding the finals record suggests he has the most games played on the list anyways.

Reactions: GoldenSeal

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
Why does that matter? If a guy was -14 in 9 games or 19 games - it's not like it's scalable.
Gregory Tebbutt was -26 in only 24 games one year (RS). -15 of that took place in just 4 games. Extrapolate tose 4 games and he'd have been -90. It just doesn't work that way.

It's easy to look up either way, and Nurse holding the finals record suggests he has the most games played on the list anyways.

I was just curious if, say, Reinhart was -15 and had 7 GP (because it was the 80s) or something.

Calm down, was only asking cos you did go look.

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
1. Paul Reinhart -16
2. Mike Rathje -15
T3. Tom Pederson -14
T3. Darnell Nurse -14
T5. 7 different guys at -13

Nurse currently holds the record for worst +/- for a player that's made it to the finals.
Rathje’s is by far the most impressive because most came in a single round. That “tennis series” was an absolute whooping.

Would probably take Nurse over Rat as his game would in no way translate to today’s NHL.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad