Former Bruins Danton Heinen

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys, another guy Vancouver picked up, and chance you guys can give us an honest scouting report on what we’re getting?

Cheers!
High IQ. The whole is greater than the sum of all parts.

Doesn't stand out in any aspect like skating, shooting, or physicality. But somehow he's incredibly efficient.

He's the guy you'll not notice one bit then review the advanced stats and see that he was one of your most efficient players.

He doesn't score or rack assists but his linemates always perform significantly better with him on the ice. Even Bergeron and Marchand had better peripherals with him than with Pastrnak in 2019.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Great pick up by Canucks

Can play both wings and up and down line up

Plus PK

Smart wins board battles with an engineers mind

quality 7-9 guy in lineup

Canucks crushed it with DeBrusk & Heinen

Since my SIM coach is Rick Tocchet and one of my star players is JT Miller (in my vault) this my Western Conference team

May be heading out there to see a Bruins - Canucks game gotta check that schedule

Oh and Forbort great guy to root for - nice job Vancouver adding 3 quality people to your room

I am very disappointed DeBrusk & Heinen left especially at those contracts

Reactions: JoeIsAStud

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Good choice of teams by him. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he sees a decent amount of time on the Pettersson and/or Miller lines and puts up 20 goals/25 assists.

Reactions: BMC and Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad