Proposal: DAL & TOR, DAL & FLA, and DAL & PIT (Deadline deals)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

If you are the GM of respective team do you accept these offers from Dallas?

• Toronto: Yes

• Florida: Yes

• Pittsburgh: Yes

• Toronto: No

• Florida: No

• Pittsburgh: No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
It could also go up even more as most of the owed escrow is projected to be paid off
I don’t think so, it doesn’t go up by more than 1 million per year until paid off, see MOU. There is over a billion or 2 owed and has been increasing, not decreasing. Anything less than 5 billion a year its increasing. They don’t even think it will be paid off when the current CBA extension expires.
Anyways this isn’t on topic.

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
TOR receives: John Klingberg (50% retained, pending UFA)

DAL receives: 2022 1st rounder, Nicholas Robertson, and Nick Ritchie (1 year left @ 2.5mil)

_______

FLA receives: Joe Pavelski (50% retained, pending UFA), 2022 3rd rounder

DAL receives: 2023 1st rounder, Owen Tippet (pending RFA), and Aleksi Heponiemi (pending RFA)

_______

PIT receives: Alexander Radulov (50% retained, pending UFA)

DAL receives: 2022 2nd rounder

_______

If you're the GM of TOR, FLA, or PIT do you accept these offers from DAL at the trade deadline? Dallas picks up some high draft picks and moves towards a younger lineup, while top contenders add some big pieces of a playoff run. Thoughts?

Neutral fan here;

Florida and Toronto are overpaying. The Florida one is the most egregious of the two overpayments IMHO.

Not sure if Pittsburgh are interested in Radulov. Maybe a 3rd is better value for Pitt.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Basically this. I imagine we'd need to send salary your way. I'd rather it be something like ZAR+3rd.

I'm anti 1st and 2nds for UFAs.
Agreed. I believe Burke himself said they're not interested in trading a first or second round pick.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Neutral fan here;

Florida and Toronto are overpaying. The Florida one is the most egregious of the two overpayments IMHO.

Not sure if Pittsburgh are interested in Radulov. Maybe a 3rd is better value for Pitt.
Pittsburgh doesn't have a 3rd this year due to the Carter trade.

Reactions: TFHockey

OCPenguin

Jan 22, 2013
TOR receives: John Klingberg (50% retained, pending UFA)

DAL receives: 2022 1st rounder, Nicholas Robertson, and Nick Ritchie (1 year left @ 2.5mil)

_______

FLA receives: Joe Pavelski (50% retained, pending UFA), 2022 3rd rounder

DAL receives: 2023 1st rounder, Owen Tippet (pending RFA), and Aleksi Heponiemi (pending RFA)

_______

PIT receives: Alexander Radulov (50% retained, pending UFA)

DAL receives: 2022 2nd rounder

_______

If you're the GM of TOR, FLA, or PIT do you accept these offers from DAL at the trade deadline? Dallas picks up some high draft picks and moves towards a younger lineup, while top contenders add some big pieces of a playoff run. Thoughts?

Based on play this year, Radulov isn't worth a second even at 50% off. Dude is a non factor and is a pending FA. not worth the investment of a second round pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad