Confirmed Signing with Link: [DAL] Dan Hamhuis (2 years, $3.750M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
Lol if the Canucks would have just traded the guy they would have had an extra pick, could've possibly taken a cap clearing trade back for another pick, and they might have fallen far enough to have drafted Laine.

Wow.

Noodletoro

Aug 23, 2003
Fort Worth, TX
2 years 3.75 per.

So Hamhuis refused to waive is the story we hear all the time, then signs with said team at a lower rate. I am no longer a Hamhuis defender, but I wish Dallas well.

He didn't refuse to waive. There was a deal in place and your **** owner wanted more from Dallas because of the feud with Gaglardi and Dallas balked.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Exactly the deal we gave to Oduya who also seemed pretty cheap. Very happy about this .

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Best deal of the day so far. I have no idea who on your team he would be paired with but I'm sure they are better than Sbisa and Bartowski so he should have a solid rebound season.

coldhands

Jan 25, 2012
BC
2 years 3.75 per.

So Hamhuis refused to waive is the story we hear all the time, then signs with said team at a lower rate. I am no longer a Hamhuis defender, but I wish Dallas well.

The intelligence of our fanbase in full.

We've literally never heard the story of Hamhuis refusing to waive. He did say he was willing to go to Dallas.

Good luck in Dallas, Hammer! Great deal for the Stars.

dbaz

Jan 29, 2010
Seriously :laugh: why wouldn't Benning just take ANYTHING to trade him there last season.

wasn't because of Benning. it was our owner. Benning had a deal but out owner nixed it because he wants more due to not liking the Dallas owner because of problems that happened in vancouver

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
2 years 3.75 per.

Hamhuis was OK with trades to Dallas and Chicago, but management didn't pull the trigger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad