Czechs in North America

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Yeah it doesnt look bad, I hope Jiricek can get into tempo and come to WJC, we would still have Dvorak plus Jiricek, Galvas, Badinka, Mrtka

Yeah if all healthy we would definitely not look bad on the paper. Hope it will work together this year again, three medals in a row would be insane for our youth hockey standards lol. But rather lets not get ahead of ourselves. When we think something looks good, it usually fall apart completely lol.
I already wrote it here.. I consider it quite probable that Badinka will not be nominated. He plays regularly in the league, but again he is not nominated? Why? This year he did not play a single match for the national team, he was always "injured". I don't believe in coincidences. I really think that the Badinka-Augusta relationship is broken, there are more than enough of those signals.
I'm also not sure if Mrtka will make the team. I'm not saying it can't happen.. But he had problems in the extra league and he will probably go to the CHL.
Overall, I agree with Mr. Zmrhal (or whatever his name is) that this year it is not on paper for a medal. Although I thought the same thing last year. But last year it was such a small hockey miracle. We have a better chance in a year..

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Yeah it doesnt look bad, I hope Jiricek can get into tempo and come to WJC, we would still have Dvorak plus Jiricek, Galvas, Badinka, Mrtka

Yeah if all healthy we would definitely not look bad on the paper. Hope it will work together this year again, three medals in a row would be insane for our youth hockey standards lol. But rather lets not get ahead of ourselves. When we think something looks good, it usually fall apart completely lol.
I'd argue the next 3 teams look good tbh.

I assume our top 4, and I think I have the sides right

Galvas jiricek
Dvorak badinka

I get NHL doesn't want galvas because of a projected small frame. But that doesn't hurt him playing teenagers. The other 3 have great size.

Then you got a battle for bottom pair and number 7.. port, fibigr, Mrtka come to mind. Koci as well.

Can't wait for the injuries to pile up.lol

Reactions: Goodman68

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad