Czechs in North America

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Looks like some of the guys read my bashing lol. Hertl, Necas, Chytil, Dostal amazing

Good also Vejmelka, Vrana, Ivan, Palat

Hronek with at least assist finally, but still he needs to put up more

Jiricek and Kulich nothing sadly. That second line in Buffalo kinda not working so far.

Pasta and Zacha terrible, as all Boston again lol.

But overall much better then I expected

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Screenshot_2024-10-23-09-20-38-649_com.android.chrome.jpg

Btw when was last time Pasta was "only" third in Czech productivity ranking lol?

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
I mean, I'd take the bet that Pasta wins the scoring title for the Czechs here.lol
99% he will I was just wondering if at any point (maybe excluding 1-2first games) in last 5 season he was not our nr1 in scoring lol

FTR.. Nedas was unreal last night. Reminded me of World Championships.. just dancing around like crazy. So many chances.
Necas is great I hope he will have bigger role in Carolina now, he is capable of ppg seasons if he has enough space for that.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
99% he will I was just wondering if at any point (maybe excluding 1-2first games) in last 5 season he was not our nr1 in scoring lol

Necas is great I hope he will have bigger role in Carolina now, he is capable of ppg seasons if he has enough space for that.
I'm an oil fan and we have mcdrai.. Necas stood out last night. He was f***en everywhere. Just a beautiful performance. Also.. one hell of a game!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad