Czechs in North America

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
1729042906302.png

Thrilled with the goal but less than 9 minutes.. ouch. Hope he can move up to 10 minutes next time but he could also be healthy scratched again.

Reactions: martygod12

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Vrana great introduction and hopefully he will get more minutes.

Shame Klapka seems to be out of the lineup so probably back to AHL? He was that bad in the first few games?

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Vrana great introduction and hopefully he will get more minutes.

Shame Klapka seems to be out of the lineup so probably back to AHL? He was that bad in the first few games?
I'd say he wasn't noticeable enough and then, in his last game, he took a stupid meathead penalty. Then Coronato came in and caught on fast. So probably AHL barring injuries to other forwards.

Maybe a Flames fan sees it different though.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Kinda suck since he look better and better in each game, at least that was the feeling I got.

Now they are both Jiricek and Kulich at the absolute worst position. Sitting in a stands and not playing anywhere. Amazing for development really lol

Zacha with 2 points in 5 games is also lovely

To not be completely pessimistic again lol, Sale finally played in AHL and pick up an assist.

You really need to be happy for anything these days lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Kinda suck since he look better and better in each game, at least that was the feeling I got.

Now they are both Jiricek and Kulich at the absolute worst position. Sitting in a stands and not playing anywhere. Amazing for development really lol

Zacha with 2 points in 5 games is also lovely

To not be completely pessimistic again lol, Sale finally played in AHL and pick up an assist.

You really need to be happy for anything these days lol

More good news. Zboril back to Europe.lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019

More good news. Zboril back to Europe.lol
Well to be honest I never for a second believed Zboril will play stable in the NHL lol, so its not a big loss.

What pisses me off are our two best prospects sitting on the bench, not playing anywhere and losing precious development time on ice.

Just read Honzek got injured, which obviously sucks very much, I like young slovaks getting back out there. On the second hand it can be a chance for Klapka to get back into the lineup and make a better impression.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Well to be honest I never for a second believed Zboril will play stable in the NHL lol, so its not a big loss.

What pisses me off are our two best prospects sitting on the bench, not playing anywhere and losing precious development time on ice.

Just read Honzek got injured, which obviously sucks very much, I like young slovaks getting back out there. On the second hand it can be a chance for Klapka to get back into the lineup and make a better impression.
Honestly, as a 13th draft pick, I was really hoping for him to be a regular in the NHL..

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Honestly, as a 13th draft pick, I was really hoping for him to be a regular in the NHL..
Yeah I mean when he was young sure I was too sadly. But I meant more from like when he turned 22-23 I begin to know he wont play in the NHL till he is like 35. So this tryout or whatever he had this presesaon, I always knew there is 0% chance for him to actually succeed and play in the NHL lol.

So him going to europe is actually all that I expected that would happen

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

I feel awful but my first thought was klapka will get back in lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad