Czechs in North America

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Had more minutes and better rating then in the first game so idk. Kinda hard cause it looks like buffalo was again complete shit with once again just one goal scored lol
According to the online, they were much better in the match and it was an unfortunate defeat. But apart from one case, not a single mention of Kulich..

Voodoozz

Czechmate
Feb 22, 2016
Pilsen
www.youtube.com
According to the online, they were much better in the match and it was an unfortunate defeat. But apart from one case, not a single mention of Kulich..
Watched the game. Kulich was way better than in Prague. Probably Buffalo's best forward on the PP. Calm with the puck, good passes and some great shots as well. He'll be alright :)

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Watched the game. Kulich was way better than in Prague. Probably Buffalo's best forward on the PP. Calm with the puck, good passes and some great shots as well. He'll be alright :)
I was going to say the same.. I watched a bit and the pp had the puck on his stick a lot. He looked much calmer and poised. Hopefully he gets a few more games and can establish himself as an NHLer. I feel like if he scores a goal that he will get on a roll. Need that to happen before some very good forwards return from injury

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Kulich should take C spot from Cozens. Cozens and Quinn are play killers, coughing up pucks every single time and are non existent without puck, while Kulich is complete opposite, he also killed it with FO percentage 83,3% is really really good.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad