Czechs in North America

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Kulich playing. 4th line but at least he is there. Dont know why Sabres just dont get rid of Krebs and shake the 2nd line somehow to put Kulich there.

Reactions: Czechboy

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
I was cooking. I turned on the TV and Kulich botched two passes on the power play. I came to TV for the second time, someone from Buffalo is eliminated. Kulich. I left..

• Haha

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
So on the last month.. Kulich played a rookie tournamen.. then played one exhibition game in 2 weeks and got tossed on the 4th line in an NHL game. I'm pretty sure they have no clue what to do with him.

Just tuniing into the game... looks like he is getting more than 4th line. He has a decent amount of minutes right now.

Last edited:

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Jiricek continues his amazing zero point ride lol. Not watching the games, is he getting even PP time and not getting anything?

I was so sure once he gets a PP spot the points will just keep coming thanks to that crazy shot of his.
I haven't watched but I feel like he's getting 2nd pair and lots of games. This is the opposite of Kulich... In his case I don't see the coaches logic at all. In jiriceks case.. it would appear he is shitting the bed after being given good minutes and a good partner in provorov. I really can't blame Columbus here.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Yeah seems that initial lienup on flascore was wrong and he is in the 2nd lineup. It needs to be like that whole season, but we all know he is going back to Rochester moment after they land in USA lol.
He was put in a great spot, he scores and he stays is my hunch. It's on him now to have a great game. I really can't complain here.

I'm curious what happened with Benson? hurt or healthy scratch. The HF Sabre fans love him.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
He was put in a great spot, he scores and he stays is my hunch. It's on him now to have a great game. I really can't complain here.

I'm curious what happened with Benson? hurt or healthy scratch. The HF Sabre fans love him.
Buffalo 11 shots so far lol, hard to score there

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019

Well not even a sog and -2 .. Rochester is calling baby

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Its hard Sabres looked terrible in those two games, but still it was not a good game from him
They did and if he can't crack this lineup after that golden opportunity I'm worried. He had excellent linemates. Was on wing instead of C. Dream spot.

The other surprise for me is that Nemec got bottom pair minutes for both games. Maybe his injury is still nagging him?

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
I really hoped that he would improve his interlude in a year (hopefully he will translate it well..), which was not at all good before (let's face it). He probably hasn't improved enough and maybe he's just another czech bust. I'm really starting to capitulate in my expectations, every year the same thing happens and we only get ordinary s.h.i t. Nothing more.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
And it cannot be at all surprising that when a player appears whose talent is clearly at the top level of the NHL (at least like Pasta), he has the right habits, he is not lazy, on the contrary, nature gives him the height of a Hobbit. I don't know, maybe the hockey God is kidding us:confused:

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
And it cannot be at all surprising that when a player appears whose talent is clearly at the top level of the NHL (at least like Pasta), he has the right habits, he is not lazy, on the contrary, nature gives him the height of a Hobbit. I don't know, maybe the hockey God is kidding us:confused:
It is almost funny.. almost.

Reactions: Goodman68

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad