Czechs in North America

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Yeah thats a bit silly thing to say from Sabres fans. Buffalo is shit for so long I really think the need a breath of fresh air. More importantly, they havent give Kulich a single chance here yet. I mean 1 game in 2 years for a guys who dominates AHL as a U20 player. Surely such a player deserves more then 1 game and no one can convince me other way. This preseason also, he killed it the prospects camp, and then he got 1 single game in preseason and was sidelined lol. Like what the hell? I know we czech may idolize him, and maybe he has gaps in his game yet and so on, but how the hell can you even tell that if he is ready for NHL or not if he hadnt got a single chance yet lol.

I know he got what it takes to be a good NHL player, but I worry he is in a wrong team which will eventually kill him off.

I kinda bashed on him earlier here today and yesterday, but that rant was more oriented to Jiricek who is starting to scare the shit out of me for not developing as he should.

Kulich not in NHL this season will be much more problem of the idiotic coaching of Buffalo, then his lack of skill, and Sabres fans can say what they want lol.
Kulich is most likely a winger which I'd call the easiest NHL position to crack.

Jiricek is a D which I'd call the second hardest spot (behind G) so I'm not as worried.. yet.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I've argued with Sabres fans about this on here.lol

They tell me the top 6 is set. But I see a team that was bottom 10 in scoring last year so how can that be set? Top guy last year was barely in top 100 in scoring. They look like they need some goals to me.

That's you up the page. It's ridiculous to rehash this again.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Glad y'all can assassinate an entire franchise and its fanbase through stat-watching. Well done.
Yeah stat watching. He is so shit that he lead czech team to back to back medals at WJC, was best player at U18 WCH, played ELH with men at 17, and has over 100 AHL points at the age of 20, while being praised all around.

Surely he is so shit, and was so bad in all those NHL chances he got till now. Oh wait :)

Reactions: GettingYourMoms

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Yeah stat watching. He is so shit that he lead czech team to back to back medals at WJC, was best player at U18 WCH, played ELH with men at 17, and has over 100 AHL points at the age of 20, while being praised all around.

Surely he is so shit, and was so bad in all those NHL chances he got till now. Oh wait :)

Great hyperbole. No one said he was shit, but you are one who keeps talking about how he tore up the AHL when he had a nearly 2-month stretch where he didn't score. We're talked about why and that they are trying to get him to the point that he doesn't come up for a look and then get re-assigned, that they want him to graduate and never go back. He's close to that. Which for a 20-year old is certainly an accomplishment.

But man, the over-reactions and hyperbolic stuff is just over the top.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Great hyperbole. No one said he was shit, but you are one who keeps talking about how he tore up the AHL when he had a nearly 2-month stretch where he didn't score. We're talked about why and that they are trying to get him to the point that he doesn't come up for a look and then get re-assigned, that they want him to graduate and never go back. He's close to that. Which for a 20-year old is certainly an accomplishment.

But man, the over-reactions and hyperbolic stuff is just over the top.
I would agree if he got like 15-20 games already and didnt look ready yet. But from one game in two years you really cant tell if he is good enough to stay permanently or not. Even in the preseason he got nothing. Why they didnt leave him in USA then and let him play the preseason with the other squad? Surely better for him then to go sightseeing around europe.

AHL will not give him anything at this point, there will be a breaking point where he will start to fade out cause he has nowhere to develop further, and I fear Sabres will miss that point and let him out of the NHL for way too long, and in 5 years he will be signing in Pardubice as yet another flop.

Reactions: GettingYourMoms

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad