Czechs in North America

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

64 is not a bad number > but most will end up in AHL, CHL or Europe.

If we can continue to grow this number I believe we can be around 20 stable NHL skaters in few years. But no more flops like Zadina or Kaut please lol.
Good news is we have a decent core

Pasta, Zacha and Necas
Hronek and gudas
Pick any 3 of our NHL goalies (I have dostal on top)

But yes.. it sucks.

Dream is that Kulich and jiricek are full time. And one other guy would be nice from that group.. Spacek, svozil, brabenec, novak, raska, mysak.

Then we have the non elite guys that I hope make their NHL clubs... Jenik, blumel, klapka, Zboril, Kral, stezka, patera, Pavel, Ivan, Marcel, rousek.

And then we sit and wait for a bunch of first and 2nd rounders to not flop.lol

Lauko should be full time.
Vladar has a great opportunity to play 40 games

Reactions: martygod12

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Good news is we have a decent core

Pasta, Zacha and Necas
Hronek and gudas
Pick any 3 of our NHL goalies (I have dostal on top)

But yes.. it sucks.

Dream is that Kulich and jiricek are full time. And one other guy would be nice from that group.. Spacek, svozil, brabenec, novak, raska, mysak.

Then we have the non elite guys that I hope make their NHL clubs... Jenik, blumel, klapka, Zboril, Kral, stezka, patera, Pavel, Ivan, Marcel, rousek.

And then we sit and wait for a bunch of first and 2nd rounders to not flop.lol

Lauko should be full time.
Vladar has a great opportunity to play 40 games
Sadly I think guys like Novak, Raska, Mysak, Jenik, Zboril, Pavel etc. have like 1% chance to crack NHL on more regular basis.

Out of those you didnt mention I will add Sale, Sapovaliv, Rychlovsky, Chmelar, A.Jiricek, Jecho, Suchanek, Dvorak, Fibigr, Galvas - those are the ones I think have a real chance, some of them are still very young though

And then of course you have guys like Becher, Szturc, Melovsky, Port, Stancl, Curran, Milota, Hovorka etc. with small chance, but some may get in there.

And still I think we have the best yet to come with the drafts 25-27 looking stacked as hell for our standards.

Czech hockey is in the most ridiculous place right now lol. On the one hand, gold with seniors, back to back medals with U20, U18 f***ing up WCH but destroying Hlinkas lately, all the youth teams seem to be doing well. Best results in drafts in like forever with arguably the best ones yet to come.

Yet at the same time we are looking for 13-14 regular skaters in NHL this season, with more and more players droping. We are not even being invited to that NHL tourney cause we cant put together a full NHL squad anymore. All out top prospects in the last 7 years completey floped and our last NHL regulars remain Necas and Chytil from 2017 draft which is terryfing lol.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Sadly I think guys like Novak, Raska, Mysak, Jenik, Zboril, Pavel etc. have like 1% chance to crack NHL on more regular basis.

Out of those you didnt mention I will add Sale, Sapovaliv, Rychlovsky, Chmelar, A.Jiricek, Jecho, Suchanek, Dvorak, Fibigr, Galvas - those are the ones I think have a real chance, some of them are still very young though

And then of course you have guys like Becher, Szturc, Melovsky, Port, Stancl, Curran, Milota, Hovorka etc. with small chance, but some may get in there.

And still I think we have the best yet to come with the drafts 25-27 looking stacked as hell for our standards.

Czech hockey is in the most ridiculous place right now lol. On the one hand, gold with seniors, back to back medals with U20, U18 f***ing up WCH but destroying Hlinkas lately, all the youth teams seem to be doing well. Best results in drafts in like forever with arguably the best ones yet to come.

Yet at the same time we are looking for 13-14 regular skaters in NHL this season, with more and more players droping. We are not even being invited to that NHL tourney cause we cant put together a full NHL squad anymore. All out top prospects in the last 7 years completey floped and our last NHL regulars remain Necas and Chytil from 2017 draft which is terryfing lol.
Yup.. all of this.

I will add a positive.. Extraliga looks solid! Some good young players and some great vets.

And don't forget Vrana.. in a totally different space.lol. Is he an NHLer or a euro guy or a early retirement.lol.

Oh... Another positive! I read that chytil is fully cleared to resume! He is one of our best IMO.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Yup.. all of this.

I will add a positive.. Extraliga looks solid! Some good young players and some great vets.

And don't forget Vrana.. in a totally different space.lol. Is he an NHLer or a euro guy or a early retirement.lol.

Oh... Another positive! I read that chytil is fully cleared to resume! He is one of our best IMO.
And 10 years from now, the only guys that will not flop and are going to be NHL regulars are going to be some crazy names like Myšák and Měchura, imagine that. Complete horror.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
And 10 years from now, the only guys that will not flop and are going to be NHL regulars are going to be some crazy names like Myšák and Měchura, imagine that. Complete horror.
I think I am the only one that believes Mysak will make NHL lol. Perfect bottom 6er

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad