Czech prospects update thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
Who are the 10 most talented Czech players on the horizon from 2025 to 2029 that are currently known?

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Who are the 10 most talented Czech players on the horizon from 2025 to 2029 that are currently known?
Marty or Czech are better at this but Benak, Poletin, Katolicky, Novotny, Mrtka, Kachlir all come to mind. I'm positive I'm missing at least 2 though.. Pekar?

Reactions: JotAlan

czech

Feb 23, 2009
I'll give 10 to each draft. Some positions may seem controversial - please be understanding.
2025: Mrtka, Benak, Pekar, Poletin, Kucharcik, Mikel, Mikes, Svec, Skok, Stebetak (HM: Vaculik, Zahejsky)
2026: Novotny, Katolicky, Novak, Larys, Vanecek, Frolo, Klaus, Ruml, Seidl, Nedorost
2027: Kachlir, Byrtus, Sanejstr, Hartl, Rejthar, Matousek, Tomanek, Janousek, Mares, Coufalik
2028: Michalek, Orechovsky, Andrejko, Albrecht, Hornig, Adamkov, Lacnak, Dvorak, Loukota, Unzeitig
2029: Hromek, Zelezny, Stavicek, Vik, Richter, Holy, Domkar, Jira, Jirota, Hromada

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I'll give 10 to each draft. Some positions may seem controversial - please be understanding.
2025: Mrtka, Benak, Pekar, Poletin, Kucharcik, Mikel, Mikes, Svec, Skok, Stebetak (HM: Vaculik, Zahejsky)
2026: Novotny, Katolicky, Novak, Larys, Vanecek, Frolo, Klaus, Ruml, Seidl, Nedorost
2027: Kachlir, Byrtus, Sanejstr, Hartl, Rejthar, Matousek, Tomanek, Janousek, Mares, Coufalik
2028: Michalek, Orechovsky, Andrejko, Albrecht, Hornig, Adamkov, Lacnak, Dvorak, Loukota, Unzeitig
2029: Hromek, Zelezny, Stavicek, Vik, Richter, Holy, Domkar, Jira, Jirota, Hromada
2026 is my fav

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020

Hromek above Zelezny why? Is he that good?

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Hromek above Zelezny why? Is he that good?
I've been following him for two years now - he's very good!
2026 is my fav
Of all five drafts, the worst one will be. The only consolation is that three can get into the top 50 at once. However the total number will be 6-7, hardly more.
And the best one is draft-27. 20 players can be drafted!

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
You finally get your top end, big boy forwards in ‘26 and your stud defenseman in ‘27. Which of these names is the future Hasek to cap off this Czech golden era that should be happening around 2030? :sarcasm:

Edit: Dostal will only be 30 then. Ok, good to go!
I LOVE our goalie situation.

Vej should still get lots of games (hoping for a trade)
Dostal should be starter
Mrazek should be starter
Rittich should be full time backup
Vladar should get more games
Vanecek should be a starter

I think Patera has done enough to stick around.
Suchanek looks very promsing.
Hrabal looks very promising.
Dobes looks promising.
Malek looks promising.

Shame Stezka didn't break through as he looked good in AHL.
Skarek may struggle and return to Europe as well.
Bednar on way out but does have an AHL contract next year.
Cajan is quite good too.

I'm liking the looks of Milota, Kavan and Matecha as well.

Not saying they all become NHLers or Vezina winners but it's a lot of guys competing for NHL jobs. And the age range is 18 to 32 or so.

Dostal, as you mentioned, already has a Gold at the senior level.

It's our D that gives me headaches but every draft has a few coming. Fingers crossed they start cracking NHL rosters!

And yes, those 2 big forwards excite the hell out of me because some of our best prospects are undersized - Galvas and Benak.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

I'd swap a few guys in and out butt his list of 18 is pretty accurate in my opinion. Still hoping for 12 and anything over that being a bonus.

Hoping Badinka sneaks in around 30 and we get 2 D in round 1. Then hoping Galvas and Fibigr don't drop. I love Matecha and Milota as goalie prospects. Spunar and Kavan are also excellent.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Really sorry to my Czech friends about the Euros game yesterday. It was a travesty. The referee was totally in the tank for Turkey.
I was positive I saw a handball and no penalty.

Nonetheless.. we had low expectations coming in. Our star is always hurt which sucks.

The coach quit after qualifying and it sounds like the focus was a young team and gel them for world cup qualifying.

Did not expect Georgia to do.better than us but, honestly, they looked pretty good!

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I was positive I saw a handball and no penalty.

Nonetheless.. we had low expectations coming in. Our star is always hurt which sucks.

The coach quit after qualifying and it sounds like the focus was a young team and gel them for world cup qualifying.

Did not expect Georgia to do.better than us but, honestly, they looked pretty good!
And the first red card! Completely trying to make the game about himself. Ruined the flow of the game, although you guys fought back valiantly.

The other 100 cards he gave out were ridiculous too.

Must’ve been auditioning for a job as an NHL referee!

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
And the first red card! Completely trying to make the game about himself. Ruined the flow of the game, although you guys fought back valiantly.

The other 100 cards he gave out were ridiculous too.

Must’ve been auditioning for a job as an NHL referee!
1719547432678.png

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
1 down and 11 to go!

Shame Badinka didn't get a round 1 pick.

I read that no Swedes were taken in round 1... that is shocking!

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Feels bleak right now... Middle of third and only 2 guys. No Galvas, no Jecho,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad