Cyberpunk 2077 - New RPG by CD PROJEKT RED

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
~50 hours into my current playthrough and still loving it. Did all the Phantom Liberty content and now I'm finishing up the base game. Some more changes that I noticed:

The new system for health items is so much better better. No longer having to constantly loot and swap them out is nice and reducing their spammability makes combat a lot more interesting.

The introduction of level scaling is also welcome. I'm normally not a fan of this but having enemies with set levels always felt at odds with the rest of the game to me and you still feel like you're progressing because of how overpowered the perks and cyberware are. I like this change a lot.

Being able to listen to music outside of cars is also a nice touch. And air dashing is fun, especially during boss fights.

The changes are more impactful than I thought at first but part of me still wishes CDPR had stuck to their original content plans instead of spending so much time reworking the base game.

Reactions: Tw1ster

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Jumping back into this to finish the platinum on the base game. It’s easily one of my favourite games of the past several years. Everything from the music, characters, world and story completely hit for me.

Eager to get into Phantom Liberty next

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Think I hit a wall at the ending of Phantom Liberty. Just really don't wanna play through this final(ish) mission, which is annoying because I've enjoyed it a lot up until this point. Such a good expansion.

The survival horror-esque mission when you side with Reed is just dragging on. I hate missions in games like this that are randomly a different genre of experience than the rest of the game

Reactions: HanSolo

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I'm still playing this lol, at around 80 hours now. Finished up the gigs and moved on to clearing the NCPD scanner hustles. This is the first modern open world game I've played where I've wanted to complete all the miscellaneous objectives on the map.

Reactions: Bocephus86

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Alright, finally just finished the last little bit of that ending quest and thankfully it totally redeems itself.

This game has the best character interaction out of any video game ever, and it's not even close imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad