Current rivals in the NHL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
devils biggest rival has to be san jose. those f***ers will pay for all the blood and bullshit they put us through

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
For me as a Leaf fan gotta be Bruins . They are our big brother until proven otherwise. Doesn’t matter on paper , mentally they got our number . Historically it should be the Habs but personally I don’t feel the same kind of heat
This. Bruins first for sure, currently I'd then say Lightning and Panthers right now, then Habs and Sens.

Reactions: Laus723

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Preds and Jets was catching steam for a bit but that's since faded. Preds don't really have any true rivals right now. Detroit in a different conference now, Chicago has been bad for a while.

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
leafs vs sens and rangers vs devils are heating up. then there is always canuck fans vs makar.

Juxta Position

Jul 2, 2006
I love that Canucks and Edmonton fans hate each other. It's been forever since we could have a friendly rivalry going. It makes the games way more entertaining.

Edmonton and Calgary aswell.
Ya i have to agree with that. For as irritating and infuriating as Canucks and Flames fans can be, it just made it all the more sweeter when the Oilers beat both of them in the playoffs.

I look forward to another huge helping of Canuck fans tears next playoffs season, and in an ideal world the Flames make the playoffs too, (not gonna happen, I know) and the Oilers steamroll both of them in the playoffs.

It would be so good for Western Canadian hockey if all three of those teams were actually good at the same time, but in 40 years of watching hockey, I can't remember a time when that actually was the case.

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
Ya i have to agree with that. For as irritating and infuriating as Canucks and Flames fans can be, it just made it all the more sweeter when the Oilers beat both of them in the playoffs.

I look forward to another huge helping of Canuck fans tears next playoffs season, and in an ideal world the Flames make the playoffs too, (not gonna happen, I know) and the Oilers steamroll both of them in the playoffs.

It would be so good for Western Canadian hockey if all three of those teams were actually good at the same time, but in 40 years of watching hockey, I can't remember a time when that actually was the case.

I eagerly await blowing up the children's hospital lotteries again for playoffs win/loss bets. When the kids win, everyone wins.

But uhh... it might be quite a few years before this happens again.

Reactions: Juxta Position

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad