Current rivals in the NHL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Habs obviously Bruins. Leafs to a much lesser extent, it's more like the rest of Canada just dislikes the Leafs.

Sharks naturally Vegas is the obvious answer. Kings and Ducks too, but it's been years since we've had any real rivalry.

Reactions: viceroy

80s Kid

Feb 20, 2023
AZ
Putting aside the more traditional rivalries, Canes vs Rangers is getting interesting after the past few years. Same division, multiple playoff series, Fox knee injury via Aho, Trouba trying to take Necas head off.

Or we could just go with Devils who traded for Macdermid just because they had no answer to Rempe and then we end up with everyone dropping their gloves and getting thrown out as soon as the puck drops later in the season.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Putting aside the more traditional rivalries, Canes vs Rangers is getting interesting after the past few years. Same division, multiple playoff series, Fox knee injury via Aho, Trouba trying to take Necas head off.

Or we could just go with Devils who traded for Macdermid just because they had no answer to Rempe and then we end up with everyone dropping their gloves and getting thrown out as soon as the puck drops later in the season.
Why do you have an Avatar of a cupless loser?

Rcknrollkillnmachine

Sep 22, 2017
Finland
As a Bruins fan I hate the Rangers, The Leafs the most while the Habs haven't been much of a rival of late but I know will change in future as they improve and become more competitive. I still hate the Habs but The Leafs have surpassed them as our number one rival the last few years.

The Canucks I hate the most in the west while I don't have the huge dislike of Tampa that many Bruins fans do.

Same for the Panthers as they remind me of old time Big Bad Bruins hockey along with the Finnish contingent being there makes me not despise them despite the playoff heartbreaks.

Seattle are starting to irk me for some reason the last few seasons.

Reactions: Laus723

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad