Cup Final Prediction

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Krewe

Mar 12, 2019
Tampa is being predicted by a vast majority of people...

Keep on jinxing everyone!
Do people actually believe in jinxing? Cause if so, I’m sorry for watching/cheering for the habs the last couple of weeks

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
2004 revisited.

Lightning versus Flames. Same results only this time it won’t take 7 games.

Calgary - Tampa

Same result as last time.

Tampa Bay vs Calgary. 2004 rematch.

Same result.

CAL v TBL

Tampa over Calgary in 6.

The odds makers seem to have picked Cgy v TB

Tampa over Calgary in 6.

After 4 and 5 games into the first round respectively, both #1 seeds getting thoroughly stomped rule out the 2004 rematch.

Reactions: Riseonfire

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Oh shit was Calgary actually the wests #1? I didnt pay attention to the wests standings so I wasnt sure I couldnt understand why everyone was picking CGY because in the games Ivactually saw this year which wasnt much outside NHL tonight watching every nights highlights I 5hought they were at best a 4 or 5 team. You always heard people punp up their D but Its no where near a CBJ or CAR defense core.

Im more surprised after seeing 82 regular season hughlights of every one of there games plus at least 2 or 3 full games they were the 1 seed and I was that far off.

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Honestly, given how random the results of this playoffs have seemed so far, I feel like it would be just as valid to just draw all the names of the remaining teams out of a hat and go with that.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Honestly, it might be a Re-Match with the Capitals/Vegas.

If not the Capitals, really hoping its the Leafs/Vegas

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Can't see anyone beating Vegas from the West.

East I'll say Boston takes Toronto out and advances to the final.

Vegas will be the winners.

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
Pretty sure who ever wins the Vegas/Sharks series will be in the final.

The east is a crap shoot so far but Im personally pulling for Columbus.

Sharks/Columbus would be my ideal final.

Auston Marlander

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Here is what the Athletic has for current probabilities:

Screen-Shot-2019-04-20-at-1.05.00-AM.png

Welcome to our NHL playoffs probabilities page where you will find game probabilities, each team’s odds of advancing to each round and their odds of winning the Stanley Cup.

Each team’s chances of winning are based on 50,000 simulations of remaining playoff games, which factors in each team’s projected strength, current health, home-ice advantage, and likely path through the playoffs. It also adjusts throughout the playoffs using Elobased on the strength of the opponent, the margin of victory and the venue the game was played at. You can read more about the model here. There are also links to each series preview at the bottom for those curious about why certain teams are favoured over others.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad