Value of: Crouse to NJ

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rydev

Jan 14, 2022
Except Crouse is bigger, younger, faster and better. Maybe you’re confusing Crouse with Fischer.
I wont rag on you too hard

But Miles Wood is understood as having one of the fastest recorded straight line plays in the NHL, was when Hall was on the team IIRC. Saw a Youtube video explaining it once and how it came to be, using frame rate (which is an accepted method of deriving time from video).

Lets give the man credit for the one thing he seemingly does better than anyone else and thats straight line speed (before the injury, of course)

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
So what does "pay thru the nose" look like to you?

I am suggesting that Crouse is not available and it would take a LOT to entice the Coyotes to trade him.

I agree that it'd take an overpay for the Coyotes to move Crouse. It doesn't make any sense to move him for anything less. My offer would be Janne Kuokkanen (smart two-way player a year removed from 0.5PPG rookie season) + Nolan Foote (big power-forward scoring type who should crack the NHL next year) + Nikita Okhotyuk (perhaps Utica's best LHD; played for Tourigny in Ottawa; will absolutely be an NHLer next year) + New Jersey's high 2022 2nd round pick.

It's a quantity offer, but I think it's good value for a Coyotes team trying to stock its pipeline and get bodies for next year. If AZ is dead set on a 1st round pick, this won't work, obviously.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad