Confirmed with Link: Craig Berube named the 32nd Coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Yes, Berube will win coach of the year this season.
That isnt happening

Barely any of your takes are ever right, and Berube has 0 going for him to win the Adams

Has the same team/core as keefe

No major injuries to the core which he would have to help overcome

No internal issues his coaching will have to overcome

Berube also isnt a good enough coach or the team good enough team to with this division.

The Jets coach will run away with Adams unless the Caps coach can get the Caps a top 2 spot in Metro

Last edited:
Reactions: Tie Domi Esquire

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
That isnt happening

Barely any of your takes are ever right, and Berube has 0 going for him to win the Adams

Has the same team/core as keefe

No major injuries to the core which he would have to help overcome

No internal issues his coaching will have to overcome

Berube also isnt a good enough coach or the team good enough team to with this division.

The Jets coach will run away with Adams unless the Caps coach can get the Caps a top 2 spot in Metro
I'm not sure how you're predicting no major injuries, but that is irrelevant. He isn't going to win solely because of what the Leafs do. Toronto will be a 105-110 point team, but there will be a bunch of teams with that number of points. Berube will win because the hockey media loves him, and the Leafs will have a successful enough season that voters will give it to him absent a ridiculous record-breaking season from another team (i.e., Boston a couple of seasons ago). These awards are glorified popularity contests.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
I'm not sure how you're predicting no major injuries, but that is irrelevant. He isn't going to win solely because of what the Leafs do. Toronto will be a 105-110 point team, but there will be a bunch of teams with that number of points. Berube will win because the hockey media loves him, and the Leafs will have a successful enough season that voters will give it to him absent a ridiculous record-breaking season from another team (i.e., Boston a couple of seasons ago).
The hockey media wont vote for a coach with little to no adversity as Adams with only 105-110 pt season

That may not win the division at 105 pts. There are and will be better coaches eith better records and narratives who are ahead of him

For now he needs to actually do some coaching and snap this 2 game embarrassing loss streak.

Keefe has 115 and 110 pt seasons and wasnt even a finalist. Berube wont be either

William Hylander

There can be only 1
Aug 17, 2009
So far Berube yelling at the team seems to have done nothing and I think its because the core has no heart to appeal to, just a bunch of professionals who clock in clock out.

Nothing will change this season. Our team is overrated every year, and isn't capable as constructed to achieve anything more than making the playoffs and disappointment afterwards.

Sep 18, 2009
So far Berube yelling at the team seems to have done nothing and I think its because the core has no heart to appeal to, just a bunch of professionals who clock in clock out.

Nothing will change this season. Our team is overrated every year, and isn't capable as constructed to achieve anything more than making the playoffs and disappointment afterwards.
I can[t blame them
If i had a $92M contract i would retire too

Reactions: horner

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
vs STL, the Leafs quit. If they lost that game 3-2 and competed, its not a big deal. Matthews especially didnt show up for the coach vs his old team, appears to be a shot at Berube already.

horner

May 22, 2007
vs STL, the Leafs quit. If they lost that game 3-2 and competed, its not a big deal. Matthews especially didnt show up for the coach vs his old team, appears to be a shot at Berube already.
Wel then mathews needs to grow up .
Because it hasn't been working the other way
Be a captain and lead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad